You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do we have any idea how many interviews/accepts CCLCM gives out for the 30 spots? Interviewing soon at Case
but a CCLCM II would be awesome...Patiently waiting for them to get to early Sept submissions. Can't imagine
many folks turn CCLCM down post A.
but a CCLCM II would be awesome...Patiently waiting for them to get to early Sept submissions. Can't imagine
many folks turn CCLCM down post A.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1135362
Not everyone gets the phone call. I think it is to get to know more about your application prior to fully sending you an invite.Got an invite for a phone interview…does everyone get the phone interview or just the select who they are on the fence about?
D
deleted1144871
Do we have any idea how many interviews/accepts CCLCM gives out for the 30 spots? Interviewing soon at Case
but a CCLCM II would be awesome...Patiently waiting for them to get to early Sept submissions. Can't imagine
many folks turn CCLCM down post A.
From the 2020-2021 thread, someone said "from what I remember, they interview about 200-250 students and accept around 20% of students post interview (around 40-50 students are accepted per year)."
2020-2021 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)
Please tag a pre-allo moderator when the secondary prompt is posted. Good luck to everyone applying! Interview Feedback: Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
beepbeep1999
Full Member
Pre-II R today, LM 82, OOS, complete early August. First R of the cycle 🙁 Good luck to all those still in the running!
Completed secondary 7/16/22. Still have not heard anything…
thehottestnerd
Full Member
Anything new from this school? I feel like I have been ghosted for the longest time.
Maximus0703
Full Member
II 8/25 1:40 PM LM 77. Super excited and grateful.
II, complete Aug 9! OOS LM 81.
What are the msar stats for cclcm? Tryin pull a last minute submission. Nov 1 miracle or cash donation lol
D
deleted1144871
There are no msar stats. Based on the cclcm orientation program, looks like 3.7 gpa/517 mcat, but absurd number of publications from a class of 32 students. So if you have some or a lot of research and ok enough stats, apply awayWhat are the msar stats for cclcm? Tryin pull a last minute submission. Nov 1 miracle or cash donation lol
Get to Know the CCLCM Class of 2026
We are delighted to welcome our newest class of students (pictured below), who possess a wealth of experiences, notable accomplishments and varied interests. While most have majored in the sciences during their undergraduate years, others have majored or minored in German literature and culture...
May you be my angel. I’ll wait til 5pm PST. If I don’t hear from Oregon, I’ll apply. Research with publications is my strength but I’m not too excited doing a 5yr program….in Ohio.There are no msar stats. Based on the cclcm orientation program, looks like 3.7 gpa/517 mcat, but absurd number of publications from a class of 32 students. So if you have some or a lot of research and ok enough stats, apply away
![]()
Get to Know the CCLCM Class of 2026
We are delighted to welcome our newest class of students (pictured below), who possess a wealth of experiences, notable accomplishments and varied interests. While most have majored in the sciences during their undergraduate years, others have majored or minored in German literature and culture...newsroom.clevelandclinic.org
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1144871
It’s tuition free to attend cclcm so a good deal even if it’s 5 years. You should apply; it can’t hurtMay you be my angel. I’ll wait til 5pm PST. If I don’t hear from Oregon, I’ll apply. Research with publications is my strength but I’m not too excited doing a 5yr program….in Ohio.
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
That link isn’t working for me. How many publications are there from that class?There are no msar stats. Based on the cclcm orientation program, looks like 3.7 gpa/517 mcat, but absurd number of publications from a class of 32 students. So if you have some or a lot of research and ok enough stats, apply away
![]()
Get to Know the CCLCM Class of 2026
We are delighted to welcome our newest class of students (pictured below), who possess a wealth of experiences, notable accomplishments and varied interests. While most have majored in the sciences during their undergraduate years, others have majored or minored in German literature and culture...newsroom.clevelandclinic.org
Maximus0703
Full Member
If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.
U have great stats? Damn 32 slots tho. Late applicant. Let's see.If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.
Maximus0703
Full Member
LM 77 so not exceptionally great but fits the deal.U have great stats? Damn 32 slots tho. Late applicant. Let's see.
What does that translate to mcat score if you don’t mindLM 77 so not exceptionally great but fits the deal.
Maximus0703
Full Member
520. I will say I had a really well rounded app with an non research X-factor I can dm you about. Low key I feel they may be biased to Ohio students. I interviewed at the university program the day before the II and I told them I live around the area cuz I’m from a Cleveland suburb.What does that translate to mcat score if you don’t mind
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
That’s awesome congrats on the II! When were you complete? I was complete mid august and haven’t heard anything.If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.
D
deleted1135362
I second this.If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.
Maximus0703
Full Member
8/5. Low key feel like an imposter.That’s awesome congrats on the II! When were you complete? I was complete mid august and haven’t heard anything.
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
You’re not an imposter if they chose you to interview! Go get that A!8/5. Low key feel like an imposter.
D
deleted1144871
520 is top tier, my friend. Top 3% is exceptional.520. I will say I had a really well rounded app with an non research X-factor I can dm you about. Low key I feel they may be biased to Ohio students. I interviewed at the university program the day before the II and I told them I live around the area cuz I’m from a Cleveland suburb.
D
deleted1144871
Here's the class of 2025 page since the 2026 page went down.
wack_barbie
Full Member
R 11/4. OOS, 3.9ogpa, 3.96bcpm, 519mcat. Complete early August. Already a PhD student so I may not have fit their mission. Good luck!!
Hugs.R 11/4. OOS, 3.9ogpa, 3.96bcpm, 519mcat. Complete early August. Already a PhD student so I may not have fit their mission. Good luck!!
Why not fit though? They’re research-intensive. Are you not on your final year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thehottestnerd
Full Member
When were you complete?Got the R from case 2 days ago but ii from here just now O:
I added Lerner on Nov. 1 Tuesday. Still no 2ndary today, Nov 6, Sunday.
Also, added UVM on Nov 1. 2ndary invite on Nov 3. Submitted same day 🙁
Also, added UVM on Nov 1. 2ndary invite on Nov 3. Submitted same day 🙁
Did you guys get the diversity email from:
Jazmine Oliver, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, CCLCM of CWRU
Associate Director of Diversity & Inclusion, CCLCM
Jazmine Oliver, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, CCLCM of CWRU
Associate Director of Diversity & Inclusion, CCLCM
Does Lerner take forever to send secondary or do they pre-screen?
I added it Nov. 1
I added it Nov. 1
Lerner's secondary is part of CWRU's, there is not a separate secondaryDoes Lerner take forever to send secondary or do they pre-screen?
I added it Nov. 1
No, I know that CCLCM is under CWRU. I meant I haven’t received a secondary invite from CRWU (CCLCM). It seems like they don’t pre-screen and send it to all verified applicants. Am I wrong?Lerner's secondary is part of CWRU's, there is not a separate secondary
D
deleted1135362
No, I know that CCLCM is under CWRU. I meant I haven’t received a secondary invite from CRWU (CCLCM). It seems like they don’t pre-screen and send it to all verified applicants. Am I wrong?
I dont think they do. I got my secondary in a day. Maybe call them.
Thanks. Called and emailed CCLCM. Emailed Case.I dont think they do. I got my secondary in a day. Maybe call them.
They'll reach out to you via email to schedule a time!Hi- does anybody who did a phone interview here know if they schedule a time for you or if they just call you whenever? Thank you.
Pre-II R. 515 MCAT, 3.78 GPA. Good luck everyone!
When did u complete?Pre-II R. 515 MCAT, 3.78 GPA. Good luck everyone!
I think sometime mid AugustWhen did u complete?
Hi - was anyone able to upload an update letter AFTER their interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they said you can AFTER interview. I actually send one before lolHi - was anyone able to upload an update letter AFTER their interview?
what's the case for sending one before vs after interview?
They only updated those who got II.what's the case for sending one before vs after interview?
“Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I am sorry but we actually only accept application updates from those who are invited for an interview. If you are invited for an interview we can certainly accept further updates.”
Just got my II. Good luck, everybody!
Best of luck! Get that free ride!Just got my II. Good luck, everybody!