Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I the only one who got grilled/hardcore challenged on everything I said during one interview and then had a casual second interview???
Exactly how mine went!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Am I the only one who got grilled/hardcore challenged on everything I said during one interview and then had a casual second interview???
Exactly how mine went!
pre for meIs this post- or pre-interview?
Pre-interview for meIs this post- or pre-interview?
That was relatively fast indeed and also i cant believe you actually keep tracks of your pre- II rejection. Thanks for the laughs my friend.Rejected post secondary pre II, complete 9/26, relatively fast turn around.
Sorry but what is the school mission? as in what are they looking for ?Incoming MS1 here! PM me if you have questions about this school, about interview day, Northwell Health (I'm a local quite familiar with the hospitals), or anything in general! Good Luck!
Am I the only one who got grilled/hardcore challenged on everything I said during one interview and then had a casual second interview???
Hmmm complete early July and same...just silenceSo, I haven’t been rejected....
Complete mid-august and on the same boat... Would this be a "Hold" then?Hmmm complete early July and same...just silence
Also sameHmmm complete early July and same...just silence
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.