2017-2018 Rutgers University - NJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No idea. Just email Dr. Heinrich. They understand that there is a time crunch with ED, so I don't think it can hurt you.

I think I'll send an email on Aug 1st if I don't hear anything by then. Thanks a lot for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in!!! Ayyyy!!!! Got The Call™ at 9:30pm ish tonight during Game of Thrones haha! Good luck to everyone still waiting! :)

Reactions: 2 users
I got in!!! Ayyyy!!!! Got The Call™ at 9:30pm ish tonight during Game of Thrones haha! Good luck to everyone still waiting! :)

CONGRATS!! Can you tell me when exactly you interviewed? I'm between 2 and 3 weeks post-interview

CONGRATS!! Can you tell me when exactly you interviewed? I'm between 2 and 3 weeks post-interview

I interviewed the first week of July. Basically been 3.5 weeks. Good luck to you :) I'm sure you'll hear back soon!!

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted! Early decision :)

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted!!! Notified on Sunday 7/30 at 4 pm while driving back from Toronto!!! Woohoo!!!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone get an interview RD (Aside from the one above)?

My friend got II today with 3.6ish and and between 510-514. IS, complete before mid July

Reactions: 1 user
Received an II this afternoon. RD, IS, LM 71-73

Members don't see this ad :)
II received just now, LM 75. IS

For question 3 (Please share any other information you feel uniquely enriches your candidacy for admission to NJMS) on the secondary, what types of general things would be worth discussing in response to this? I'm honestly not sure how to respond because I feel like all my essays in my application have a sort of running theme based on experiences. Any advice?

did anyone get a complete application email once they submitted everything

Would any of the people who were accepted ED mind a PM? I am interested in applying ED next application cycle and am wondering how you came about the decision!

are they still doing ED interviews or have they completely moved on to regular cycle?

^^^are all those people up there then regular decision or ED?

II! complete 7/25, regular decision

Reactions: 1 users
The interview invitation email states that "Once you schedule your faculty interview you will have the ability to schedule an optional student interview." Does anyone know what we should do, if anything, to arrange the student interview? Or will they send out another link for student interviews or something?

Thank you!!

The interview invitation email states that "Once you schedule your faculty interview you will have the ability to schedule an optional student interview." Does anyone know what we should do, if anything, to arrange the student interview? Or will they send out another link for student interviews or something?

Thank you!!
Once you sign up for th faculty interview you sign up for the student on the next page! On the same day of course

Once you sign up for th faculty interview you sign up for the student on the next page! On the same day of course
Is it in the website where you sign up for the faculty interview? Do you think if I didn't see it that means there is no student interview available for that date/time?

Thanks so much for your help!

Is it in the website where you sign up for the faculty interview? Do you think if I didn't see it that means there is no student interview available for that date/time?

Thanks so much for your help!
For me I only had the option once I selected my faculty date. Like it redirected me to another page after I selected my faculty date and then said "click this link to sign up for student interview"

I got the confirmation email that they received my secondary on 7/26. I didn't get an official complete email like some other schools send out. My stats are in my signature.
When were you verified?

For me I only had the option once I selected my faculty date. Like it redirected me to another page after I selected my faculty date and then said "click this link to sign up for student interview"
Ah, okay, I bet it's luck of the draw and there just happened to not be a student interviewer on my selected date. Oh well :/
Thanks again!

Edit: In case anyone has this problem, I called admissions, who were really kind and helpful. Apparently everyone is prompted asking if they want a student interview (I must have overlooked it), but they were able to schedule me with one over the phone :)

Last edited:
Accepted (ED)! Heard a few weeks ago but just decided to check this thread today while I'm bored at work.

Has anyone gotten access to the Accepted Students portal yet?