2017-2018 Rutgers University - NJMS

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For question 3 (Please share any other information you feel uniquely enriches your candidacy for admission to NJMS) on the secondary, what types of general things would be worth discussing in response to this? I'm honestly not sure how to respond because I feel like all my essays in my application have a sort of running theme based on experiences. Any advice?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interview invitation email states that "Once you schedule your faculty interview you will have the ability to schedule an optional student interview." Does anyone know what we should do, if anything, to arrange the student interview? Or will they send out another link for student interviews or something?

Thank you!!
 
The interview invitation email states that "Once you schedule your faculty interview you will have the ability to schedule an optional student interview." Does anyone know what we should do, if anything, to arrange the student interview? Or will they send out another link for student interviews or something?

Thank you!!
Once you sign up for th faculty interview you sign up for the student on the next page! On the same day of course
 
Once you sign up for th faculty interview you sign up for the student on the next page! On the same day of course
Is it in the website where you sign up for the faculty interview? Do you think if I didn't see it that means there is no student interview available for that date/time?

Thanks so much for your help!
 
Is it in the website where you sign up for the faculty interview? Do you think if I didn't see it that means there is no student interview available for that date/time?

Thanks so much for your help!
For me I only had the option once I selected my faculty date. Like it redirected me to another page after I selected my faculty date and then said "click this link to sign up for student interview"
 
For me I only had the option once I selected my faculty date. Like it redirected me to another page after I selected my faculty date and then said "click this link to sign up for student interview"
Ah, okay, I bet it's luck of the draw and there just happened to not be a student interviewer on my selected date. Oh well :/
Thanks again!

Edit: In case anyone has this problem, I called admissions, who were really kind and helpful. Apparently everyone is prompted asking if they want a student interview (I must have overlooked it), but they were able to schedule me with one over the phone 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad