2017-2018 Rutgers University - NJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received the phone call this evening from Dr Heinrich! I’m going to be a doctor!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, i wouldn't have thought they take over 4 months to get back. Congrats to everyone getting their acceptances. I'll be just patiently waiting for Dr. H to start calling people on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, i wouldn't have thought they take over 4 months to get back. Congrats to everyone getting their acceptances. I'll be just patiently waiting for Dr. H to start calling people on the waitlist.
I feel like there's normally very little movement on their waitlists tho :( I wonder if anyone can quote an average from past years?

based off last years thread people on the HPWL got calls the 2nd week of May, not so much from the regular WL.

If NJMS doesn't have my MCAT score yet, can I still be sent the secondary?

anyone accepted off of the wait-list here?

Just accepted off the HPWL yesterday! OOS, reapplicant.

Reactions: 2 users
can we know when you interviewed / when you were HPWL'ed?

I interviewed on 10/19/17, and was put on the HPWL 12/19/17. Basically no communication from the school between 12/19 and now, but I did send 2-3 update letters in between then and when I was finally accepted. I got an "are you still interested email" on 5/18 and then Dr. Heinrich called me at like 10pm on Monday night haha.

I interviewed on 10/19/17, and was put on the HPWL 12/19/17. Basically no communication from the school between 12/19 and now, but I did send 2-3 update letters in between then and when I was finally accepted. I got an "are you still interested email" on 5/18 and then Dr. Heinrich called me at like 10pm on Monday night haha.
Yeah I also got that email about still being interested.