You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mid August here but I'm OOS lol
Sent them updates and I got "Thanks this information has been added to your application."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This school is dead
What do you mean?This school is dead
What do you mean?
guess
O
ohopenyoureyes
Has anyone without a committee letter had an II here? I've heard NJMS and RWJMS really want a letter, so just wondering if there are any success stories without one? I don't have one :/
I interviewed at NJMS without one!Has anyone without a committee letter had an II here? I've heard NJMS and RWJMS really want a letter, so just wondering if there are any success stories without one? I don't have one :/
congrats! when were you complete?II just now!
II just now!
Congrats! if you don't mind, what dates are still available?
congrats! when were you complete?
Early October
Congrats! if you don't mind, what dates are still available?
They give you a choice between 3 dates (2 in December and 1 in January)
+1II just now!
Just got offered interview today and did not have a committee letterHas anyone without a committee letter had an II here? I've heard NJMS and RWJMS really want a letter, so just wondering if there are any success stories without one? I don't have one :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got offered interview today and did not have a committee letter
when were you complete?
Has anyone heard back from their MD/PhD program?
So I am trying to understand how RWJ sends their II's. If they are not rolling admissions, would you guys agree that yesterday was another round when they sent out interviews? So those who haven't heard back anything should expect to wait another month or so?
So I am trying to understand how RWJ sends their II's. If they are not rolling admissions, would you guys agree that yesterday was another round when they sent out interviews? So those who haven't heard back anything should expect to wait another month or so?
Yeah i'm also really confused because it seems like there just haven't been a lot of II's sent out (at least on SDN)?? Have they sent out rejection notices or pre-interview hold notices to anyone?
Also it seems like by this time last year, a decent number of II's had been sent out, whereas the thread is pretty quiet this year?
by this time last year, they were at mid august applications. i noticed that early november, people from late august were gettings II’s
Accepted Monday, from Dean Heinrich, around 2200 hours. OOS, with in-state tuition offered!
Totally placed this in the wrong section XD Ignore, pls.
was complete 9/28 - IS - LM - 74Congrats!! When were you complete? Also if you don't mind sharing what are your stats? Are you IS or OOS? URM or ORM?
same... I was complete 8/31I was complete 8/23 and still have not heard anything about an interview. Patience really is a virtue lol
i was complete end of july.same... I was complete 8/31
Lol. Just to calm you guys down, they are sending a small number of II in Oct/Nov to fill the December spots. Then a huge wave of II's for January are coming in early December. Be patient and everything will fall into place around Christmas!
D
deleted867159
How on Earth do you know this?Lol. Just to calm you guys down, they are sending a small number of II in Oct/Nov to fill the December spots. Then a huge wave of II's for January are coming in early December. Be patient and everything will fall into place around Christmas!
How on Earth do you know this?
I spoke with the Dean of RWJMS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone know where to send thank you cards? I only have an email address 🙁
II today! OOS. was recently accepted to Rutgers NJMS so happy NJ is showing me some love!! 🙂
II today! OOS. was recently accepted to Rutgers NJMS so happy NJ is showing me some love!! 🙂
Congrats!
Complete date and stats if you don't mind?
Congrats!
Complete date and stats if you don't mind?
Thanks! Took my casper 8/10 so complete some time after that. LizzyM = 71
II today around 10 AM. Complete in July. ORM. In-state
If u dnt mind me asking what dates for the interviews were availableII today around 10 AM. Complete in July. ORM. In-state
II today, IS, complete mid Aug. One date in December, two dates in January as options.
II today! at around 10:00 PM!
congrats, when were you complete and stats if you dont mind me asking?
congrats, when were you complete and stats if you dont mind me asking?
Ah! Sorry. OOS, complete 10/4.
II this morning. Complete 10/6. IS. LM 75. Dates available included 12/15, 1/12, 1/26
If u dnt mind me asking what dates for the interviews were available
Dec 15th, Jan 12th, and one in late Jan on a Friday.
Who else will be interviewing 12/15? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejections arent sent out till like march-ish.Complete silence from this school since complete email on 08/31/17, have rejections been sent out yet or do I still have a chance?
Dang... I've also been complete since 8/23. I know they send out majority of the interviews and decisions in batches unless people cancel/withdraw. Any idea on how many main interview batches there are? The one from yesterday seems to be the second one.rejections arent sent out till like march-ish.
Dang... I've also been complete since 8/23. I know they send out majority of the interviews and decisions in batches unless people cancel/withdraw. Any idea on how many main interview batches there are? The one from yesterday seems to be the second one.
from what i know, they are gonna keep sending II this month and next month for sure. i'm not sure about jan. but probably will since they interview till late feb. but as time passes, unfortunately, chances of getting II decreases.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K