2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope it's this/next week! For some reason I thought I remembered on my interview day that they mentioned acceptances would not go out until the students are on winter break (around Dec 22nd)

I hope it’s this week too!! I also heard decisions won’t go out until the 22nd, but last year I believe they went out around this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty much just said it was a courtesy update that my app has gone under it’s continued review and although I show academic potential it is still under continued consideration. I assumed it was a generic blast to everyone

I haven't gotten this nor have I heard about such a thing. I've been complete since July as well.
 
I hope it’s this week too!! I also heard decisions won’t go out until the 22nd, but last year I believe they went out around this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news soon!

Unfortunately it won’t be this week because we still have an interview date this Friday (12/15) It will likely be late next week! Hopefully that helps some people not think about it until then 🙂

Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone!!! Excited to meet you all 🙂 can anyone remember what she said is happening on January 5th? And when we’re getting official emails? I couldn’t process any more information during that phone call lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone!!! Excited to meet you all 🙂 can anyone remember what she said is happening on January 5th? And when we’re getting official emails? I couldn’t process any more information during that phone call lol
The emails should come once she's done with all the call so probably sometime tomorrow. January 5 is the accepted students day so its like meeting with all the faculty and stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed last week. Does no call by now usually mean rejection/waitlist? Looking at last year's thread and starting to lose hope. 🙁
 
Has anyone been successful at getting an II or acceptance with a slightly lower MCAT score than the RWJMS average? (Their website says the average MCAT is 511.)