2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope it's this/next week! For some reason I thought I remembered on my interview day that they mentioned acceptances would not go out until the students are on winter break (around Dec 22nd)

I hope it’s this week too!! I also heard decisions won’t go out until the 22nd, but last year I believe they went out around this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got a continued consideration pre-II update. Complete sometime in July

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait what is this
Pretty much just said it was a courtesy update that my app has gone under it’s continued review and although I show academic potential it is still under continued consideration. I assumed it was a generic blast to everyone

Pretty much just said it was a courtesy update that my app has gone under it’s continued review and although I show academic potential it is still under continued consideration. I assumed it was a generic blast to everyone

I haven't gotten this nor have I heard about such a thing. I've been complete since July as well.

I hope it’s this week too!! I also heard decisions won’t go out until the 22nd, but last year I believe they went out around this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news soon!

Unfortunately it won’t be this week because we still have an interview date this Friday (12/15) It will likely be late next week! Hopefully that helps some people not think about it until then :)

Best of luck!

I heard anywhere from Monday 12/19 - Friday! for the fall decisions

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This thread is suspiciously quiet after 1 acceptance call :confused:

Reactions: 2 users
I can’t believe this I’m in too!! I literally burst into tears, Dr. Terregino was so nice!!

Reactions: 9 users
for those who got the call, was it No Caller ID or what was the area code of the number that called?

Has anyone who interviewed 12/08 been accepted?

Just got the call! Interviewed 10/13! Saw that 856 area code and didn’t even realize it would be Dean Terregino! Okayyyy in state tuition

Reactions: 4 users
Got the call, pickle ricks anxiety has FADED lets go

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats everyone!!! Excited to meet you all :) can anyone remember what she said is happening on January 5th? And when we’re getting official emails? I couldn’t process any more information during that phone call lol

Congrats everyone!!! Excited to meet you all :) can anyone remember what she said is happening on January 5th? And when we’re getting official emails? I couldn’t process any more information during that phone call lol
The emails should come once she's done with all the call so probably sometime tomorrow. January 5 is the accepted students day so its like meeting with all the faculty and stuff.

The emails should come once she's done with all the call so probably sometime tomorrow. January 5 is the accepted students day so its like meeting with all the faculty and stuff.

Ok awesome, thank you!!

FIRST ACCEPTANCE WAHOOOO it’s real omg I can stop planning another cycle! Interviewed like a week ago! OOS

Accepted, interviewed like a week ago!

Reactions: 6 users
JUST GOT IN!!!! interviewed 12/08 !!!

Reactions: 5 users

You’ll get a tour of the hospital too!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted :) interviewed September

ACCEPTED!!!! FIRST MD SO EXCITED!! got the call a few hours ago!! Interviewed 9/18. IS

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted as well! Interviewed 11/17! Dean Terregino left a message while I was at work!

low, sorry - they already sent out acceptance emails
Thanks @kfcboy . Congrats to those accepted. I wish they send out status to all who are not accepted so we can get some closure before the holiday week.

They are probably calling in batches. You won't get an email until you have gotten a call first I think. Don't lose hope.

Interviewed last week. Does no call by now usually mean rejection/waitlist? Looking at last year's thread and starting to lose hope. :(

Has anyone been successful at getting an II or acceptance with a slightly lower MCAT score than the RWJMS average? (Their website says the average MCAT is 511.)