You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know when people who interviewed in Sept. should hear back? was it early or late dec?
How was the interview here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I liked it! It was an MMI, so I know people have different opinions on that. But, I found it to be an overall good experience and everyone was very friendly!How was the interview here?
When were you complete?II invite today!!!
II today, submitted in mid september but emailed them in November to get complete confirmation and got it 11/9. IS, non-URM. Two January Dates and one February available.
8/31When were you complete?
O
ohopenyoureyes
Has anyone sent in an update letter and later received an II?
Does anyone know the post-II acceptance rate? I'm having trouble finding this online
II just now! IS, LM 70, complete 9/22
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else will be interviewing 12/15? 🙂
Congrats! Do you know if people interviewing 12/15 will make the cutoff for hearing back in December or if they have to wait until March?
Does anyone know what dates NJMS is booking for interviews right now?
They offered 12 and 26 January, and 9 February, but when I emailed them they said 9 February was the only one that was still open.Does anyone know what dates NJMS is booking for interviews right now?
Just got an email from admissions asking if I have more volunteer stuff than listed? I told them about some smaller clubs I'm a member of but omitted in the app, church stuff I'm involved in, and a new development... anyone get anything similar to this? I work 30 hours a week (and a senior so full time) and was pretty clear about that in the app... what should I be thinking friends?
Based on last year's USNEWS data, it's about 55%.Does anyone know the post-II acceptance rate? I'm having trouble finding this online
O
ohopenyoureyes
Do you guys think that most of the interviews invites left for this cycle are already sent out?
I hope not 🙁 silence since JulyDo you guys think that most of the interviews invites left for this cycle are already sent out?
Friends that interviewed last year and did their masters at RWJ didn't get an invite until Dec, and I know that RWJMS is not rolling, so I am sure they are definitely not done sending out invites!Do you guys think that most of the interviews invites left for this cycle are already sent out?
Friends that interviewed last year and did their masters at RWJ didn't get an invite until Dec, and I know that RWJMS is not rolling, so I am sure they are definitely not done sending out invites!
so the people who did the masters program at rwjms dont hear back till december?
No not necessarily, I did it and heard back in august. But, I know people who did it and didn't hear til dec last year or later so I just think it doesn't mean anything bad if you haven't heard backso the people who did the masters program at rwjms dont hear back till december?
Does AAP have anything to do with it btw?No not necessarily, I did it and heard back in august. But, I know people who did it and didn't hear til dec last year or later so I just think it doesn't mean anything bad if you haven't heard back
No I didn't do AAPDoes AAP have anything to do with it btw?
No not necessarily, I did it and heard back in august. But, I know people who did it and didn't hear til dec last year or later so I just think it doesn't mean anything bad if you haven't heard back
.
Last edited:
Does AAP have anything to do with it btw?
.
Last edited:
How’d you like the new program?I was in RWJ MBS last year and have yet to hear back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How’d you like the new program?
.
Last edited:
O
ohopenyoureyes
Thank you for letting me know! That gives me some hope for now!Friends that interviewed last year and did their masters at RWJ didn't get an invite until Dec, and I know that RWJMS is not rolling, so I am sure they are definitely not done sending out invites!
II just now!! Dates available are one in Dec and then February... I'm gonna go for Feb because I think the dec interview date is after they send acceptances for dec and gotta prepare for the MMI format anyways
congrats! when is the december date if you don't mind?II just now!! Dates available are one in Dec and then February... I'm gonna go for Feb because I think the dec interview date is after they send acceptances for dec and gotta prepare for the MMI format anyways
i didnt get one.Those who submitted updates here - is it normal not to receive any response/confirmation afterwards?
I also submitted an update and did not receive a confirmation. Did send an update to Rutgers-NJMS as well and they did respond with an email confirmation.Those who submitted updates here - is it normal not to receive any response/confirmation afterwards?
+1 anyone know?congrats! when is the december date if you don't mind?
If u dnt mind me asking what dates for the interviews were available
Not sure which one still has a spot but our remaining December dates are 12/8 and 12/15
where did you submit your update? Email?I also submitted an update and did not receive a confirmation. Did send an update to Rutgers-NJMS as well and they did respond with an email confirmation.
I sent it to the RWJ admissions e-mail and addressed the update to the admissions committeewhere did you submit your update? Email?
Thanks! It's december 15th, so two weeks from today! That influenced my decision --> no way they give me a decision in December... and no way I can prepare for MMI's in two weeks during finals season lolcongrats! when is the december date if you don't mind?
Is the location of the Interview on the New Brunswick campus or the Piscataway Campus?
Piscataway campus. Honestly for those who may not know, these two campuses are not far from each other at all.
havent heard anything since being complete at the end of august, similar stats to a lot of people that got interviews though... should I be worried? 🙁
Funny story, for my interview I completely forgot that there were 2 different campuses, so taking the NJ transit to New Brunswick I checked my location and....I was 20 minutes away for my interview in like half an hour. Super panicked. Luckily, uber was there to save the day! 😀 I heard there were shuttle buses but I didn't have the time to search for it. I ended up being right on time which made me like the last person there LOL.
So yes check the campus location & don't be a fool and just google map " Rutgers RWJMS" like I did...
So yes check the campus location & don't be a fool and just google map " Rutgers RWJMS" like I did...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here (IS)havent heard anything since being complete at the end of august, similar stats to a lot of people that got interviews though... should I be worried? 🙁
This thursday/friday or next week.When do decisions start going out?
This thursday/friday or next week.
Exactly right, the RWJMS web site says late December.
I hope it's this/next week! For some reason I thought I remembered on my interview day that they mentioned acceptances would not go out until the students are on winter break (around Dec 22nd)Exactly right, the RWJMS web site says late December.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 94K