2017-2018 Tufts University Application

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Speaking of updates- sorry if this a stupid question but if you send grades as updates it has to be in the form of an unofficial transcript I'm assuming?

I work full time and am taking an organic synthesis class at night and I already know my grade, but it won't be posted onto a transcript until January 8th it's crazy. I guess I can't update it until then right 🙁 ? it makes my postbac gpa go to a 3.85 so I want it to help somehow!
 
Speaking of updates- sorry if this a stupid question but if you send grades as updates it has to be in the form of an unofficial transcript I'm assuming?

I work full time and am taking an organic synthesis class at night and I already know my grade, but it won't be posted onto a transcript until January 8th it's crazy. I guess I can't update it until then right 🙁 ? it makes my postbac gpa go to a 3.85 so I want it to help somehow!

Unfortunately, I don’t think adcoms accept self-reported grades. Send it when you have the actual official transcript.
 
When I interviewed at the beginning of November, I thought I was told that decisions would be made at the beginning of December. Does anyone know any more specifics about this?

Thanks fam.
 
When I interviewed at the beginning of November, I thought I was told that decisions would be made at the beginning of December. Does anyone know any more specifics about this?

Thanks fam.

I'm pretty sure they said the admissions committee met 11/21 and decisions would come out the last week of November or the first of December. Anyone else remember hearing that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mid-July silence squad as well. Looks like Tufts sent out a big first rejection wave in early December last year... scared I'm in that pile.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent an update a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard anything. I'm hoping I wasn't placed in the reject pile and not notified yet. Hopefully they will still take the update into consideration.
 
I'm pretty sure they said the admissions committee met 11/21 and decisions would come out the last week of November or the first of December. Anyone else remember hearing that?
Definitely was told the same thing (that the committee would be meeting the Tuesday before Thanksgiving)! So... what do you think the odds are that we'll be getting the final decisions this week?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad