2018-2019 Meharry Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received an II?

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone else getting the "500 Internal Server Error" message when trying to view the secondary?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an II?

It looks like they usually sent IIs out around this time in the past few cycles. I'm thinking they'll send the first wave out within the next couple of weeks at the earliest, especially since this is the first year they're using video interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally submitted my secondary today......that video though, wow 2 minutes goes so fast!

Reactions: 3 users
I never got a complete email. Just an email saying I had submitted my form. I called Admissions and guy said my file was complete even though the email said I had "missing documents."
Hey! Would you mind PM-ing me the number you called? Just want to make sure I'm all set. Thank you! :)

I never got a complete email. Just an email saying I had submitted my form. I called Admissions and guy said my file was complete even though the email said I had "missing documents."
Could you tell me the number you called? Thanks!

3.8 cgpa 3.69 sgpa 504 mcat (120 cars) AA female. 500 hrs research 3000 clinical. 100 community service. Lots of Leadership. 4000hours of work experiences throughout my undergraduate career. 1 Research publication.

Is it too late apply today? I’m still going to submit because im Not getting many II from other schools. Not too sold on Nashville

3.8 cgpa 3.69 sgpa 504 mcat (120 cars) AA female. 500 hrs research 3000 clinical. 100 community service. Lots of Leadership. 4000hours of work experiences throughout my undergraduate career. 1 Research publication.

Is it too late apply today? I’m still going to submit because im Not getting many II from other schools. Not too sold on Nashville

No it’s not too late to submit your secondary.

Did you guys wear formal attire for the video part? I've been holding off on that because of it

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email that my app is under review. I was complete 8/13.

Last edited:
Got an email that my application is under review which kinda made me nervous lol. I wanna give them an update of my shadowing experiences but I can't access the secondary application link. it says access denied. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Seems like they get started much later than most schools then. I wonder when II will begin.

Called an apparently that is an email stating that they've received your primary and will begin review, I got the same email and I haven't submitted my secondary yet.
Glad I’m not the only one. I’m actually submitting today. Most likely an error on their end.

Yea I got the same email early this afternoon and hadn't submitted my secondary yet. But I just submitted it this evening.

Got an email saying under review and submitted secondary almost a month ago. But apparently an error?

I can’t believe no one has received II. Even Howard has started interviewing. But with other II and holidays coming up I don’t really have the money to book a rental car/flight to Nashville anyway...

II just now (9/28 at 5pm CST). IS and local to Nashville with stats below. Secondary submitted 8/3. Under Review 9/26. Interviews are Monday. Signed up for first option, 10/15. Went on for several months so you can pick how soon. Looks like we've finally broken through people. Stay strong!

Reactions: 2 users
II just now (9/28 at 5pm CST). IS and local to Nashville with stats below. Secondary submitted 8/3. Under Review 9/26. Interviews are Monday. Signed up for first option, 10/15. Went on for several months so you can pick how soon. Looks like we've finally broken through people. Stay strong!
Wooo! Congrats!! :)

Did you get a formal complete email, by any chance?

what are your stats? gpa? mcat?

Wooo! Congrats!! :)

Did you get a formal complete email, by any chance?
Nope. Got an email stating confirmation of receipt of my secondary the day I submitted it. Crickets until the under review email. II 2 days later.

what are your stats? gpa? mcat?
3.94, upward trend. 517. ORM but I feel I was able to convey during the secondary that I feel like I fit their mission well, especially with local ties and medical experience in rural TN areas.

Is it strange to get an interview, before submitting the secondary?

Nope. Got an email stating confirmation of receipt of my secondary the day I submitted it. Crickets until the under review email. II 2 days later.

3.94, upward trend. 517. ORM but I feel I was able to convey during the secondary that I feel like I fit their mission well, especially with local ties and medical experience in rural TN areas.
Wow! Of course you would get an interview with that

II 9/28, OOS! Super hype about Meharry! Many dates available on Mondays!

II 9/28, IS. Also got the interview before submitting secondary. My date is Oct 15

II 9/28, IS. Also got the interview before submitting secondary. My date is Oct 15
congrats, but what the heck lol...thats what they're doing now...hopefully my invite just running late

I... Meharry has me shook with this interview process rn.