You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Meharry Medical College
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anyone else getting the "500 Internal Server Error" message when trying to view the secondary?
Has anyone received an II?
It looks like they usually sent IIs out around this time in the past few cycles. I'm thinking they'll send the first wave out within the next couple of weeks at the earliest, especially since this is the first year they're using video interviews.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted823360
Hey! Would you mind PM-ing me the number you called? Just want to make sure I'm all set. Thank you! 🙂I never got a complete email. Just an email saying I had submitted my form. I called Admissions and guy said my file was complete even though the email said I had "missing documents."
Would you mind sharing the phone number, too? Thanks!Hey! Would you mind PM-ing me the number you called? Just want to make sure I'm all set. Thank you! 🙂
Could you tell me the number you called? Thanks!I never got a complete email. Just an email saying I had submitted my form. I called Admissions and guy said my file was complete even though the email said I had "missing documents."
3.8 cgpa 3.69 sgpa 504 mcat (120 cars) AA female. 500 hrs research 3000 clinical. 100 community service. Lots of Leadership. 4000hours of work experiences throughout my undergraduate career. 1 Research publication.
Is it too late apply today? I’m still going to submit because im Not getting many II from other schools. Not too sold on Nashville
Is it too late apply today? I’m still going to submit because im Not getting many II from other schools. Not too sold on Nashville
3.8 cgpa 3.69 sgpa 504 mcat (120 cars) AA female. 500 hrs research 3000 clinical. 100 community service. Lots of Leadership. 4000hours of work experiences throughout my undergraduate career. 1 Research publication.
Is it too late apply today? I’m still going to submit because im Not getting many II from other schools. Not too sold on Nashville
No it’s not too late to submit your secondary.
No it’s not too late to submit your secondary.
Thank you! I’m just stuck on the video part!
Did you guys wear formal attire for the video part? I've been holding off on that because of it
I did. Collared shirt with a black suit jacketDid you guys wear formal attire for the video part? I've been holding off on that because of it
Hey! Would you mind PM-ing me the number you called? Just want to make sure I'm all set. Thank you! 🙂
Would you mind sharing the phone number, too? Thanks!
Could you tell me the number you called? Thanks!
615.327.6998 Pretty sure it was this one
thank you615.327.6998 Pretty sure it was this one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
949898
Got an email that my application is under review which kinda made me nervous lol. I wanna give them an update of my shadowing experiences but I can't access the secondary application link. it says access denied. Anyone experiencing the same thing?
I just received same email. complete 8/16I just received an email that my app is under review. I was complete 8/13.
+1I just receied an email that my app is under review. I was complete 8/13.
premed1808
Full Member
+2 complete 9/4
FaithfulFutur3MD
Full Member
+3 Complete 9/10
+4 complete 8/8
Called an apparently that is an email stating that they've received your primary and will begin review, I got the same email and I haven't submitted my secondary yet.
Glad I’m not the only one. I’m actually submitting today. Most likely an error on their end.Called an apparently that is an email stating that they've received your primary and will begin review, I got the same email and I haven't submitted my secondary yet.
Princess Pre-Med
Full Member
Also received that e-mail, so no II sent out just yet?
I did submit my secondary, so IdkCalled an apparently that is an email stating that they've received your primary and will begin review, I got the same email and I haven't submitted my secondary yet.
Amoore0327
Full Member
Meharry makes me soooooo Nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now (9/28 at 5pm CST). IS and local to Nashville with stats below. Secondary submitted 8/3. Under Review 9/26. Interviews are Monday. Signed up for first option, 10/15. Went on for several months so you can pick how soon. Looks like we've finally broken through people. Stay strong!
D
deleted823360
Wooo! Congrats!! 🙂II just now (9/28 at 5pm CST). IS and local to Nashville with stats below. Secondary submitted 8/3. Under Review 9/26. Interviews are Monday. Signed up for first option, 10/15. Went on for several months so you can pick how soon. Looks like we've finally broken through people. Stay strong!
Did you get a formal complete email, by any chance?
what are your stats? gpa? mcat?II just now (9/28 at 5pm CST). IS and local to Nashville with stats below. Secondary submitted 8/3. Under Review 9/26. Interviews are Monday. Signed up for first option, 10/15. Went on for several months so you can pick how soon. Looks like we've finally broken through people. Stay strong!
Nope. Got an email stating confirmation of receipt of my secondary the day I submitted it. Crickets until the under review email. II 2 days later.Wooo! Congrats!! 🙂
Did you get a formal complete email, by any chance?
3.94, upward trend. 517. ORM but I feel I was able to convey during the secondary that I feel like I fit their mission well, especially with local ties and medical experience in rural TN areas.what are your stats? gpa? mcat?
Princess Pre-Med
Full Member
Did you get one before submitting?Is it strange to get an interview, before submitting the secondary?
Wow! Of course you would get an interview with thatNope. Got an email stating confirmation of receipt of my secondary the day I submitted it. Crickets until the under review email. II 2 days later.
3.94, upward trend. 517. ORM but I feel I was able to convey during the secondary that I feel like I fit their mission well, especially with local ties and medical experience in rural TN areas.
Is it strange to get an interview, before submitting the secondary?
yes, it is strange.
II 9/28, OOS! Super hype about Meharry! Many dates available on Mondays!
congrats, but what the heck lol...thats what they're doing now...hopefully my invite just running lateII 9/28, IS. Also got the interview before submitting secondary. My date is Oct 15
9
949898
Dang I shouldn't have turned in my secondary then😏
Electroivy
New Member
Interviewed Yesterday... Hoping for goodluck
Stats?Interviewed Yesterday... Hoping for goodluck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I... Meharry has me shook with this interview process rn.
Dang I shouldn't have turned in my secondary then😏
Lmao I haven't turned mine in because of the video interview, debating on if I should or not now
I haven't submitted my secondary yet but I got an II inviteDid you get one before submitting?
Electroivy
New Member
3.9 cgpa 513 MCAT (129 CARS). Lots of Research experienceStats?
II 9/28, IS. Also got the interview before submitting secondary. My date is Oct 15
Is it strange to get an interview, before submitting the secondary?
Congrats! Do y’all mind listing stats please?