2018-2019 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
any updates? has anyone recently received a post-interview decision yet?

Reactions: 1 users

I interviewed yesterday! Josh- I'd love to talk about your impressions but can't message you so feel free to reach out if you'd like!! Hoping for a miracle to hear back before New Years but I'm betting we're looking at a long wait

Interviewed 11/7. Received decision 11/29 so looks like turnover time is pretty good.

Members don't see this ad :)
^ I spoke too soon. Just got an acceptance e-mail :)

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted today! Interviewed on 10/29.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 11/5. Accepted 12/4.

Glad they've "generously" given us until the new year to make a deposit lol

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 11/5. Accepted 12/4.

Glad they've "generously" given us until the new year to make a deposit lol

4 weeks to pay $2000?! Maybe I should hope that I don't hear until after New Years... o_O

Congrats!! You taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have a lot to think about with my current acceptances before I make a decision between the two. I also have another interview tomorrow, so we shall see!

I have a lot to think about with my current acceptances before I make a decision between the two. I also have another interview tomorrow, so we shall see!

Awesome position to be in! Good luck on the interview!

Hey all- I turned in my primary Nov.4th and received my secondary Nov 6th. I turned in my application and it was marked as complete by Nov.8th. Since then I havent heard anything.. It seemed to be happening so fast now its a sudden hault. It will be approaching 1 month since ive completed a secondary. Please let me know a general timeline for anywho who sent a secondary and received their interview

Hey all- I turned in my primary Nov.4th and received my secondary Nov 6th. I turned in my application and it was marked as complete by Nov.8th. Since then I havent heard anything.. It seemed to be happening so fast now its a sudden hault. It will be approaching 1 month since ive completed a secondary. Please let me know a general timeline for anywho who sent a secondary and received their interview

My interview took about 1.5 months to come.

It seems like they are still only reviewing applicants who submitted in August/Sept

Does anyone know when is the last day i should stop looking for an interview from touro harlem?
I finished my secondaries a bit late, but stats are definitely in the range that touro is looking for.
Is anyone still getting interviews in nov/dec/jan?
When should i give up hope on getting an interview. Touro is one of my top choices.

I interviewed yesterday! Josh- I'd love to talk about your impressions but can't message you so feel free to reach out if you'd like!! Hoping for a miracle to hear back before New Years but I'm betting we're looking at a long wait
Sorry haven't had time to check this lately. Definitely would love to chat. Let me pm you

Does anyone know when is the last day i should stop looking for an interview from touro harlem?
I finished my secondaries a bit late, but stats are definitely in the range that touro is looking for.
Is anyone still getting interviews in nov/dec/jan?
When should i give up hope on getting an interview. Touro is one of my top choices.
I have the same questions!

Accepted today via email!!! Interviewed on 12/17 with pretty average stats, but really felt like I fit their mission!

Accepted today, Interviewed 12/19

Got an interview today, submitted my app back in August so it took quite a while for it to come

Hey guys, I have an II and have a few personal questions regarding the school. Would any current students feel comfortable DMing me?

Hey guys, I have an II and have a few personal questions regarding the school. Would any current students feel comfortable DMing me?
Same here. Would appreciate some insight as well if any current students are willing. Thanks!

II today, LM 70, complete middle of August since they wanted my old AP scores -_-
Will be withdrawing. Hope it goes to one of you good people!

Is it still worth it to send in a secondary today? LM of 504

Does anyone know how accepting they are of applicants on their waitlist? how would submitting a letter of intent help?

Does anyone know how accepting they are of applicants on their waitlist? how would submitting a letter of intent help?
You should read @Goro guide on sending intent letters