2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an email saying the Harlem class is full but offering me a seat at the Montana campus (I did not apply or interview for the Montana campus) to start classes Monday 7/31.

Doesn’t orientation for this school start today? Lol

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an email saying the Harlem class is full but offering me a seat at the Montana campus (I did not apply or interview for the Montana campus) to start classes Monday 7/31.

I received this email as well.

Orientation for Harlem started today

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. So I’m going to be starting my rotations at Coney Island Hospital starting July. There are 12 people total at that site which is what most of the hospital have. The two largest site are Harlem and Staten Island hospital which have 24 people. There is an option to switch rotation sites with MT and I’m guessing Montana (when it’s fully operational) provided both parties agree to the switch. There were a couple of people that I know who did swap this year. I know that MT does have a site that takes like 60 ppl but Harlem doesn’t have a site that takes that many.
That’s interesting, is that site new for TouroCOM? Coney Island used to only take NYIT and SGU for third year core rotations, just curious when did they start taking students from Touro? You are very lucky as that is a great place to train and you will learn a lot.

Reactions: 1 user
That’s interesting, is that site new for TouroCOM? Coney Island used to only take NYIT and SGU for third year core rotations, just curious when did they start taking students from Touro? You are very lucky as that is a great place to train and you will learn a lot.
I think it has been at least 3 years because there were people in this past graduating class that had coney as their core site for 3rd year.

I think it has been at least 3 years because there were people in this past graduating class that had coney as their core site for 3rd year.
That’s great. The new hospital looks great from what I hear, good luck to you!