2018-2019 University of California - Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did. They said we should call if we don’t hear anything by next week. This silence is so stressful!!
Thank you! Have they even started releasing decisions yet though? I wanna give them a call but I'm working during their business hours

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the phone call for an acceptance!

Reactions: 18 users
I wonder if they stopped calling for today :(

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think they call in chronological order by interview date? Wondering if I was already passed... :(

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing tomorrow and just drove by the school to make sure I know where to go tomorrow at 10:45 lol

I do! I’ve lived here ever since I moved to California and my family and extended family is here too

Born and raised in the Bay Area!

Fantastic! I'm also born and raised in the Bay Area. Tried to emphasize that I intend to serve in Northern California as a physician in my secondary and during my interview. Fingers crossed!

Did either of you send update letters?

Just finished my secondary after recieving one a few days ago. Please Davis give me some love! I have spent alot of time in urban/low-SES and rural California.

Why is no one answering? Did ya'll get your acceptances?!
ughh anyone from 9/21 got an answer?

I'm from 9/21 and I got the acceptance phone call yesterday afternoon too!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm from 9/21 and I have not received anything. I wonder if I got waitlisted.

Any possibility of getting a secondary from Davis still? I'm IS and this is one of my top choices! Primary submitted 7/8. Congrats to everyone who's been accepted!

I wonder if they are going in alphabetical order, and not by date! ( I'm hoping ). If I don't hear by Monday, I'm giving them a call.
Looking at past years, it seems they’re non-alphabetical and non-chronological. Somehow this year feels different. It looks like they notified a larger portion of applicants between Oct 15-19 last year. This year they started notifying applicants on Oct 18. Not sure what is going on.

Looking at past years, it seems they’re non-alphabetical and non-chronological. Somehow this year feels different. It looks like they notified a larger portion of applicants between Oct 15-19 last year. This year they started notifying applicants on Oct 18. Not sure what is going on.
Thank you this gives me a little bit of hope. Have a great weekend guys. And don’t stress we’ll all know of our status next week

Reactions: 2 users
Any possibility of getting a secondary from Davis still? I'm IS and this is one of my top choices! Primary submitted 7/8. Congrats to everyone who's been accepted!

They said they send them out through December. Don’t give up hope yet!

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED!

Interviewed 9/28

Reactions: 10 users
For the post interview survey, how do they know you filled it out? Is the link specific for each account?

Is anyone planning to call today? Someone mentioned we should call if we don’t hear back by now.

same but i would rather know now than wait for them to reject me later lol