2018-2019 University of Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called and they said they are still reviewing said could be 2 to 3 more weeks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
time to go die now. like honestly it’s been 9 weeks and counting at this point and if i dont hear back within the next week im calling them being like “what’s good?? pls let me in i rly want to go to med school”
You gotta accept that it's not a process that's not necessarily fair to us. The wait sucks but it's how schools do it.

Also interviewed in mid December but didn’t hear back yet :/ Rochester, I love you. Love me back please.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Whoa, just got an II. Totally threw me off! Was not expecting that at all.

Reactions: 8 users
I have an interview coming up and was wondering what the interviews were like? Also I was rejected -> interview invite. Do I have a equal chance as others?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone think there is going to be any waitlist movement after 2/19, since that's the day people can start using the "plan to enroll" option?

Why wont senpai notice me :/ Who's going to be the brave soul to call them up and ask about post interview decisions?

Does anyone think there is going to be any waitlist movement after 2/19, since that's the day people can start using the "plan to enroll" option?
I hope so! This is my top choice!

Do they usually come out with decisions all at once (like on one day) per interview group? or is it spread out?

So for all those still waiting for decisions after interviewing 6+ weeks ago, I was at an interview recently and they said they were behind schedule. So hopefully decisions will come out soon!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone who interviewed in January heard back yet?

Interviewed early feb, got a call today

Got the R this morning. Pretty bummed because I really liked this school.

Interviewed late January, Lizzy:69, URM

Waitlisted, interviewed late January. Will withdraw

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted today, interviewed late Jan. Withdrew from the waitlist. Good luck to everyone!

Has anyone else not heard from them since the fall saying “still under review”? Do they do silent rejections?

I was in that boat--just got that sweet R about an hour ago.

I believe on the website it says last day for interview invite is March 1 and last day for interview is March 15.

I called Monday and asked if they were still actively sending out interviews and I was told yes and that we should know within a week or so

Reactions: 1 users
I called Monday and asked if they were still actively sending out interviews and I was told yes and that we should know within a week or so

That's good news. Away with the info on the web page. Probably not updated.

Thanks for reaching out.

That's good news. Away with the info on the web page. Probably not updated.

Thanks for reaching out.
Most likely they are a little behind schedule. I'm not too optimistic but still holding out for the official word.

Knew this already, but for future SDN browsers: pre-II R a few days ago, OOS LM 70. Complete in Sept