2019-2020 Columbia VP&S

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody hear from MD (psych)?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get a call from SC or MD yet? You can PM me if you don't want to reply publicly.

Reactions: 1 user
Good lord past threads were not kidding when they said this was stressful

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been called by GB or DT? You can PM me!

Just missed a call from a Manhattan number :(

Edit: I did try to call back, no answer.

Edit 2: It was good news after all! Congratulations to all those accepted!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like my interviewers A train already left the station. Thank you to all and good luck to everyone accepted! Signing off from SDN now
1583164337265.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Is the idea that if your interviewer is mentioned and some time has passed you probably didn’t make the cut?

I think is moreso just so you get an idea if your interviewer is doing calls/has started them yet

Reactions: 2 users
I have a sinking feeling :(( my interviewers were MD and PS, anyone heard from them?

Reactions: 1 users
Second interviewer - CO - also just called.

Reactions: 2 users
I have a sinking feeling :(( my interviewers were MD and PS, anyone heard from them?
My interviewer said that calls will be going out throughout the day and can be as late as 7-8p in the evening when I asked him. These are physicians and have physician schedules, don’t lose hope just yet.

• Wow
My interviewer said that calls will be going out throughout the day and can be as late as 7-8p in the evening when I asked him. These are physicians and have physician schedules, don’t lose hope just yet.
gonna be a looooong day...

Accepted! Wheee loved columbia and good luck to all my fellow neurotic and anxious lovers here

Also edit: I don't feel comfortable releasing initials, mostly for my own anonymity and comfort. Good luck to all - your calls will come I am sure.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Heads up there apparently are two MS interviewers. One in psych and other in neuro

I got the call (@11:48)! I was told second look is April 2-3, and that admissions would follow-up with emails.

Reactions: 3 users
My only strand of hope is that since my interviews were in the afternoon then maybe just MAYBE I might have a chance still. But damn this thread got quiet fast and I’m not feeling too optimistic

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
My only strand of hope is that since my interviews were in the afternoon then maybe just MAYBE I might have a chance still. But damn this thread got quiet fast and I’m not feeling too optimistic

I’m holding out hope until I see calls from my interviewers!

Reactions: 3 users
I was told that both interviewers were able to make calls throughout the day. I only received one, but she said to look for another call today. Since I haven't gotten it, I think calls are still going out! :)

I was told that both interviewers were able to make calls throughout the day. I only received one, but she said to look for another call today. Since I haven't gotten it, I think calls are still going out! :)
Awesome. PMd you!

Reactions: 1 user
They might be calling between patients too or just after their clinical/work day is done! Don’t count yourself out if someone has heard from your interviewer and you haven’t. (I am also anxiously hoping for a call)

edit: I’m a hypocrite. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has heard from ms (psych)?

Reactions: 9 users