2019-2020 UC San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Almost middle of May and no movement on the waitlist yet. Anxiety steadily increasing each day

Maybe there’s been movement and it has just not been posted here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it too early to contact and inquire about waitlist movement?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist! Received the email about 45 mins ago

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Congrats! Did you submit an update letter?
Yes! I submitted an update + LOI on 4/30 basically talking about what I've been doing during my gap year, and also added some things that stood out to me from my interview day that aligned with my interests/experiences.

Reactions: 3 users
Think they sent out a wave yesterday :(? Hoping to see more movement today merp

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted off the waitlist yesterday as well! Can’t wait to hopefully see you all in the Fall!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Congrats! Did they give you a time frame to accept by?
Thank you! They actually didn't, but after I reached out with some questions, they said I could take until next Friday (5/22) to decide.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! They actually didn't, but after I reached out with some questions, they said I could take until next Friday (5/22) to decide.
Awesome, thank you! Also, did they offer any merit aid even if you were on the WL?

Any ideas on whether all waitlist acceptances have already been sent out or if more will come this week? Based on last year, it seems they did it more so in waves and not consistently Throughout the week so I’m not sure

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist! Received the email about 45 mins ago

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday as well! Can’t wait to hopefully see you all in the Fall!

congratulations to both of you! if you don't mind me asking, did either of you apply to the additional track programs (i.e., GHAC, PRIME)? if so, were you also offered for those as well?

congratulations to both of you! if you don't mind me asking, did either of you apply to the additional track programs (i.e., GHAC, PRIME)? if so, were you also offered for those as well?
Hey there! I only applied to the regular MD program!

I emailed and asked about waitlist. The class is currently full. Any waitlist offers from here forward would require someone to drop their seat (usually if get accepted off another waitlist)
pretty bummed but good to be informed

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Hi thank you! I also only applied to the regular MD program

Not sure if anyone has asked this already, but has anyone heard anything about if the upcoming quarter will be online?

I got accepted off the waitlist today at 12:30 pm PDT! I am very excited to see you all in the Fall!

Reactions: 11 users
Anyone received any pre-matriculation information recently (sending transcripts, immunizations, drug testing, what does fall semester even look like with COVID, etc.?) Feels like things have been pretty quiet lately. Wanna make sure I haven't missed anything.

Also, anyone with a July move-in date receive housing info?

Accepted off the waitlist two hours ago! For posterity, today is the day before the commit to enroll deadline.

Reactions: 16 users
For future applicants: accepted off the waitlist at 10:30 am via email yesterday, July 14th. :')

• Love
Reactions: 10 users