2024-2025 UC San Francisco

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am seriously wondering about the waitlist movement of UCSF this year, it seems like there was basically no movement at all...?
 
I am seriously wondering about the waitlist movement of UCSF this year, it seems like there was basically no movement at all...?
yeah it’s definitely strange but it could be due to severe underreporting from accepted students, overadmitting students, or a historic yield percentage. with today being the CTE deadline, I wonder if there will be any movement but all we can do is give our best guess fr
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah it’s definitely strange but it could be due to severe underreporting from accepted students, overadmitting students, or a historic yield percentage. with today being the CTE deadline, I wonder if there will be any movement but all we can do is give our best guess fr
It may have also just been an unlucky cycle for WL movement, which is really unfortunate for us. I'm hoping there's at least one more A wave now that they have an idea of how many accepted students have committed today tho