Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regular MD 🙂Congratulations!!! Was this for MD or JMP?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Regular MD 🙂Congratulations!!! Was this for MD or JMP?
Congrats! Were you waitlisted in February or March?Regular MD 🙂
1 last clarification 🙂 was it PRIME-US or PRIME-SJV?Regular MD 🙂
the fb is at 115 and last year’s is 229 so I’m also wondering thisIt seems like… a weirdly small amount of people compared to previous years? Idk I could be wrong but like was this the legit first push??
even if no one uses it a 100 person difference is still sizeable lol!fb is not accurate cause literally no one uses it lmao! Today 4 new people joined the group me.
IS A off of the waitlist 🤠🥹😭 Email received at 12:49 PM today, 05/09/2025. Very excited to meet all of my future classmates and congratulations to all the future doctors in this forum!! 💞✨
Neither PRIME program, just regular MD1 last clarification 🙂 was it PRIME-US or PRIME-SJV?
Interviewed in October, waitlisted in February.Congrats! Were you waitlisted in February or March?
No historically they've sent WL -> As from May to beginning of JulySo that’s a wrap….?
Congratulations on getting off the waitlist!!! Wait just to confirm, does that mean that UCSF accepts letters of intents this year?also got off the waitlist on 3/09 for regular MD (still waitlisted for JMP)! I was waitlisted back in March and sent a letter of intent to both programs in mid-April
thank you! I believe one is allowed if you’re waitlisted but updates are/were accepted regardless. someone can correct me if I’m wrong, I can’t seem to find that chart they shared from the interview info session I know it’s somewhere in this forumCongratulations on getting off the waitlist!!! Wait just to confirm, does that mean that UCSF accepts letters of intents this year?
Did they confirm they received your letter of intent?thank you! I believe one is allowed if you’re waitlisted but updates are/were accepted regardless. someone can correct me if I’m wrong, I can’t seem to find that chart they shared from the interview info session I know it’s somewhere in this forum
yes, both the main admissions email and jmp replied to my email to confirm receiptDid they confirm they received your letter of intent?
On their website, it says their CTE is July 1st! "If you are still holding an acceptance after April 30, you are asked to select Plan to Enroll. Prior to the Commit to Enroll deadline (July 1), applicants may remain on waitlists at other institutions but are asked to withdraw from all waitlist positions once they have selected Commit to Enroll."I haven't tried, but if someone does & can share info here that would be 🙏 (getting worried about the CTE deadline in 2 weeks and UCSF is my dream school)
Thanks! I mean that my current accepted school's CTE is June 1st unfortunately, so would have to withdraw from UCSFOn their website, it says their CTE is July 1st! "If you are still holding an acceptance after April 30, you are asked to select Plan to Enroll. Prior to the Commit to Enroll deadline (July 1), applicants may remain on waitlists at other institutions but are asked to withdraw from all waitlist positions once they have selected Commit to Enroll."
The 5 day deadline for accepting offers from the WL was ~May 14th/15th for the May 9th group so I’d assume that the next batch would be today before the weekend or they’ve simply filled the class. *a total guess*Any chance more movement occurs by the end of this week? The CTE date for another school is this weekend…
I also have this question- why has there been one very small wave and nothing else? It just seems super atypical. I just worry admissions won't disclose much so have not yet reached out personally.Not to be annoying but has anyone called admissions or know if the class has been filled?
I tried calling but it just goes to voicemail hahaI also have this question- why has there been one very small wave and nothing else? It just seems super atypical. I just worry admissions won't disclose much so have not yet reached out personally.
Did u end up emailing?has anyone emailed them/is it worth doing? I genuinely just want to know what is even happening. Like what if they're just done for some reason and we're all just waiting?
I did and they were really nice but didn't say too much besides that they'll give spots as they become available and that could be until August. They didn't mention any kind of over enrollment issue which is what I thought happened, but I guess we just go ahead with what we have for now. Still not really sure why this year is so different.Did u end up emailing?
Which link were you looking at? The one that was shared in one these threads showed the count as 98Based on GroupMe counts I think they are at a full class
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.