2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got it. Thank you! I've been on "hold" since 2/1. A strange concept for me but then again everything this cycle has been quite odd
Same... on hold since 1/29. Praying they are looking for applicants with a good story and as I've heard, good unique experiences in lieu of the usual 520+/4.0s.

I'd say "Diamonds in the Rough" but this cycle has me feeling like the "Rough" amongst "Diamonds" 🙃🤣
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello hello! I received an email placing my app on "hold" on 3/31. Anyone here get an II after being placed on hold, either this cycle or in the past? Not sure if I should just take this as an R at this stage in the cycle
 
Hello hello! I received an email placing my app on "hold" on 3/31. Anyone here get an II after being placed on hold, either this cycle or in the past? Not sure if I should just take this as an R at this stage in the cycle
I was placed on hold in July when I initially submitted the application. I was given an II a couple weeks ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad