2020-2021 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City) KCU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Apparently someone reported that there were 280+ people in the orientation. So I guess KCU already overfilled the class to adjust for people who might drop out. I think it is now safe to say that there won't be anymore movement. This is the second time in a row I was waitlisted and tried contacting the admission committee many times to ask for feedback and got no response back as of yet. If anyone knows how to contact the admissions please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
Wow, nice spoiler warning. Not all of us saw the midnight premier!

Members don't see this ad.

Admissions confirmed this is not true. They said class remains always 270 in KC and 162 in Joplin
I'm still in the waitlist and I really hope you are right. Btw, I'm an ex-KCU COB student and I know people who are actually attending the orientation now.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't get me wrong, so far I am enjoying this school. But I don't understand what the hype is about on SDN? 58 pages already! May someone explain?

Reactions: 1 user
Don't get me wrong, so far I am enjoying this school. But I don't understand what the hype is about on SDN? 58 pages already! May someone explain?
Most of this forum is just people getting updates about the application/acceptance process. People just tryin to get into med school man, no particular hype lol

Reactions: 3 users
I accepted an offer at the Joplin Campus today!!! Appreciate this community for the support in recent months :)

Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know when this school starts giving out secondaries? I applied a few weeks back fro 22 cycle but have not heard back anything yet. All the others I have applied to have already sent me secondaries - all DO I am referring to

Hi all! I received a qualified status email today. I’m wondering if I should be worried and if this is a silent rejection? Does an early waitlist mean I’ll have better chances at being considered for an interview?

any feedback is appreciated!
From what I remember, it means they did not select you for an interview after going through your app the first time, however they might come back to it and select you for an II. You still have a shot. It’s not a silent rejection.