2020-2021 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone registered for or attended one of the virtual information sessions? if so, when do we get the details with the link to the session? thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhhhh wait okay
Are we talking about the fauci webinar?
I’m a dumbo - yeah I would assume cameras won’t be on for that.

for some reason I assumed that someone was asking about a Stritch visit like the informal admissions thing 😅
Wow okay apologies if I freaked anyone out
Hi! Quick question - For the stritch visit when do they email you a link for it?

Hi! Quick question - For the stritch visit when do they email you a link for it?
Looking back in my inbox - I received an email from a member of admissions staff 3 days in advance asking me to reply with an RSVP. Once I confirmed I would be attending I then received another reply email with a zoom link shortly after.

That was my experience, however, I wouldn't be surprised if this is different now - it was last summer and doing visits virtually was still 'new' so its completely possible they may have automated more things or changed how they handle sending out zoom links etc.

Anyone received an II for the next two weeks? TallDoc96 mentioned that they extended the IIs to two more weeks but did anyone actually get an II for those dates? Someone who has recently interviewed said that the admissions people mentioned they will be done Feb 11th with interviews. They may have extended it but has anyone gotten anything because the next new interview date is this Tuesday

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone received an II for the next two weeks? TallDoc96 mentioned that they extended the IIs to two more weeks but did anyone actually get an II for those dates? Someone who has recently interviewed said that the admissions people mentioned they will be done Feb 11th with interviews. They may have extended it but has anyone gotten anything because the next new interview date is this Tuesday
there are sooo many applicants that aren't on here! probably yes!!

Interviewed on 02/04 and can confirm that they said there were two interview dates left for the season after our interview date. However, things might have changed this past week so I don't know but just wanted to let y'all know the last thing I heard from the actual admissions staff

Interviewed on 02/04 and can confirm that they said there were two interview dates left for the season after our interview date. However, things might have changed this past week so I don't know but just wanted to let y'all know the last thing I heard from the actual admissions staff
Yup, it has changed to what I said recently. There are more dates

Via the student panel sign up. As a student (he/she) signs up for interview days to be the student panel.
Yeah they emailed us and said they’re adding more days and asked us to sign up (I’m a he)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For accepted students: Do you know when we submit our declaration of intent on aamcas? Is there a tab on the webpage, or will that be uploaded later on in the cycle?

For accepted students: Do you know when we submit our declaration of intent on aamcas? Is there a tab on the webpage, or will that be uploaded later on in the cycle?
i think it opens up on feb 19th nationwide under your 2021 amcas app

If we already applied for financial aid through FAFSA, is there any other paperwork that we need to complete for Loyola? And if yes, where do we find the forms?

Reactions: 5 users
If we already applied for financial aid through FAFSA, is there any other paperwork that we need to complete for Loyola? And if yes, where do we find the forms?

I was thinking the same thing HAHA. I think FAFSA is the only thing!

Reactions: 1 users
JUST GOT A II options for interview this week or next I'm so excited I'm OOS but this school has been my dream school since undergrad but I couldn't afford to go at the time!!!!!! 😭

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Did not expect to get an II today, but I did! Does anyone know if the interview times listed are EST?

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
II received last night, but will be withdrawing. Good luck to everyone!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
II just now. 2 dates available for next Tuesday and Thursday. Anyone know if they're interviewing for the waitlist?

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
II just now. 2 dates available for next Tuesday and Thursday. Anyone know if they're interviewing for the waitlist?
Nope no one interviews for waitlist!

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know how long the interview day is? Just trying to figure out if I need to get time off from work

@Talldoctor96 I saw that you wrote a few weeks ago that there might be some CC movement soon. Has the extension of interviews pushed back CC movement?

Reactions: 4 users
What interview days do we think the decisions next next Monday/Tuesday will be for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I received an II yesterday. The only two days for interviews were next Tuesday and Thursday.

Reactions: 2 users
How do we sign up for pop up cafe events to learn more about the school?

For those accepted and in the fb group: wasn't there a spreadsheet for people looking for roommates? I can't find it now

Reactions: 1 user
For those accepted and in the fb group: wasn't there a spreadsheet for people looking for roommates? I can't find it now
There’s only a few posts and it’s definitely still showing up on mine. It was posted by one of the admins in January

anyone have a change on their status page? Mine used to say CC and now no longer says that. I am confused.