2020-2021 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone know if Meharry has reopened their campus tours? I sent in a request almost two weeks ago and I even left a voicemail and I still haven't gotten a reply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any Canadian applicants here who got accepter or are waiting for a reply? I've had no responses since sending in the secondary. Also, are interviews happening in person or virtually?
 
Hey everyone, is someone able to send me the link for the Group me? I’m hoping to find out what the housing situation is like/what others are doing. Just called campus housing and it looks like there’s a waitlist. I’m hoping that there are more housing opportunities closer to Vanderbilt’s campus.
 
Hey everyone, is someone able to send me the link for the Group me? I’m hoping to find out what the housing situation is like/what others are doing. Just called campus housing and it looks like there’s a waitlist. I’m hoping that there are more housing opportunities closer to Vanderbilt’s campus.
Hey PM me your number and I can add u
 
Hey everyone, is someone able to send me the link for the Group me? I’m hoping to find out what the housing situation is like/what others are doing. Just called campus housing and it looks like there’s a waitlist. I’m hoping that there are more housing opportunities closer to Vanderbilt’s campus.
Could you share some of the recommendations? I'm not in the Group me, but I just received an acceptance. I'm definitely stressing about housing right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you share some of the recommendations? I'm not in the Group me, but I just received an acceptance. I'm definitely stressing about housing right now.
One person recommended one Metrocenter or 500 fifth. I think I also saw someone mention Capitol Towers and The Louise. I still haven’t signed a lease yet, so I can definitely empathize with your situation.
 
Are they still interviewing or do they do silent rejections. I have checked my spam and couldn't find any emails from the school. I have been complete since September and have not heard anything. Just to note, I applied for the MHS program since I didn't hear from the medical school application.
 
Are they still interviewing or do they do silent rejections. I have checked my spam and couldn't find any emails from the school. I have been complete since September and have not heard anything. Just to note, I applied for the MHS program since I didn't hear from the medical school application.
They don’t do silent rejections.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an interview invite. I’m excited but do not want to get my hopes up. Definitely praying though. How many seats are they offering this year?

Congratulations! Keep the faith! What's for you cannot pass you! Do you mind sharing your stats and how far out interviews are scheduled?
 
Hi everyone. I repeat that you should reach out to your interviewer. o received an acceptance most recently but will be rejecting it due to an acceptance elsewhere and the fact that orientation starts this Monday. The school is still int eh process of making their class.
 
Hi everyone. I repeat that you should reach out to your interviewer. o received an acceptance most recently but will be rejecting it due to an acceptance elsewhere and the fact that orientation starts this Monday. The school is still int eh process of making their class.
So the class isn’t full?
 
I received an email from Meharry that my application is under review - it is pretty late...any chance I can secure an interview this late? Also, FYI I haven’t received a secondary yet - how likely is it to receive an interview without a secondary?
 
  • June 25th Classes begin. Students that arrive to orientation and transfer or withdraw from classes after June 18th will forfeit their tuition refund and will have a hold placed on their account. Students will also be charged a penalty fee
However, they still interviewing?
 
I received an email from Meharry that my application is under review - it is pretty late...any chance I can secure an interview this late? Also, FYI I haven’t received a secondary yet - how likely is it to receive an interview without a secondary?
Is probably a mistake class is about to start unless they are recruiting from the last cycle for this year's cycle spots because of the covid delays.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email from Meharry that my application is under review - it is pretty late...any chance I can secure an interview this late? Also, FYI I haven’t received a secondary yet - how likely is it to receive an interview without a secondary?
There have been times when people were added to the class the first week of classes. Classes don’t start until June 29th. Our orientation is June 28th
 
Classes don’t start until June 29th

There have been times when people were added to the class the first week of classes. Classes don’t start until June 29th. Our orientation is June 28th
Which for some who had an interview, and I say is local getting accepted even next Monday, June 28 is feasible, but there are several people getting " your application is now under review" updates pre-interview. which makes it not a feasible timeline with classes starting next Tuesday.
 
Hey everyone so excited to have received an acceptance. Does anyone know where financial aid information is sent out? Maybe some students from past cycles have some insight? Thanks in advance.
When I called and asked if they had any info regarding what financial aid I'd be eligible for, they said they couldn't tell me until October because that's when their committee meets....