2020-2021 TCU & UNTHSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finally got the R after over 8 months of a painfully long wait to no avail. I have mixed feelings with the way I was handled by this school this cycle, but theres nothing I can do about it at this point. Fortunately, I have a good enough backup plan lined up in an amazing city, and that might be enough of a consolation at this point. As a reapplicant this year, I wasn’t really successful with any of my top choices and I know how bad it feels to not have your worth recognized by the right people.

@thecatdoctor and anyone else that did not get the result they wanted, I’m seriously rooting for you to succeed in your future endeavors. And finally, thank you to @NernstEqn911 and @wysdoc for your endless support to me for the past several months!

Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Finally got the R after over 8 months of a painfully long wait to no avail. I have mixed feelings with the way I was handled by this school this cycle, but theres nothing I can do about it at this point. Fortunately, I have a good enough backup plan lined up in an amazing city, and that might be enough of a consolation at this point. As a reapplicant this year, I wasn’t really successful with any of my top choices and I know how bad it feels to not have your worth recognized by the right people.

@thecatdoctor and anyone else that did not get the result they wanted, I’m seriously rooting for you to succeed in your future endeavors. And finally, thank you to @NernstEqn911 and @wysdoc for your endless support to me for the past several months!
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
You handled the ridiculosity with grace and style, @photovoltaic123, and you'll bloom where you're planted.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users