2020-2021 TCU & UNTHSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got the R after over 8 months of a painfully long wait to no avail. I have mixed feelings with the way I was handled by this school this cycle, but theres nothing I can do about it at this point. Fortunately, I have a good enough backup plan lined up in an amazing city, and that might be enough of a consolation at this point. As a reapplicant this year, I wasn’t really successful with any of my top choices and I know how bad it feels to not have your worth recognized by the right people.

@thecatdoctor and anyone else that did not get the result they wanted, I’m seriously rooting for you to succeed in your future endeavors. And finally, thank you to @NernstEqn911 and @wysdoc for your endless support to me for the past several months!


Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
 
Last edited:
Finally got the R after over 8 months of a painfully long wait to no avail. I have mixed feelings with the way I was handled by this school this cycle, but theres nothing I can do about it at this point. Fortunately, I have a good enough backup plan lined up in an amazing city, and that might be enough of a consolation at this point. As a reapplicant this year, I wasn’t really successful with any of my top choices and I know how bad it feels to not have your worth recognized by the right people.

@thecatdoctor and anyone else that did not get the result they wanted, I’m seriously rooting for you to succeed in your future endeavors. And finally, thank you to @NernstEqn911 and @wysdoc for your endless support to me for the past several months!
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
You handled the ridiculosity with grace and style, @photovoltaic123, and you'll bloom where you're planted.