2021-2022 Creighton

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For anyone who's already interviewed - what's the vibe like for the Friday session? Is it super formal/should i wear my suit and tie, or is it slightly more relaxed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who's already interviewed - what's the vibe like for the Friday session? Is it super formal/should i wear my suit and tie, or is it slightly more relaxed?
Hi, it's an informational session with the deans, admissions officers, and current medical students. I would wear formal attire just because you are presenting yourself in front of these various individuals. There is Q&A with the dean, in the beginning, then they let you talk with the medical students, then at the end, they do a presentation and last-minute questions. Hope this helps!
 
Hi, it's an informational session with the deans, admissions officers, and current medical students. I would wear formal attire just because you are presenting yourself in front of these various individuals. There is Q&A with the dean, in the beginning, then they let you talk with the medical students, then at the end, they do a presentation and last-minute questions. Hope this helps!
That was helpful, thank you!
 
Has anyone that got accepted write an update letter/LOI? Is it necessary?
I give an update about my publications. I don't think it is necessary unless it is significantly, I have two 2 new publications so I think it wouldn't hurt my chances. If you have more non-medical volunteer hours that is not listed elsewhere, I recommend you to give an update becaue Creighton really cares about "service". For LOI, I would usually wait after decision, if you are waitlisted, maybe LOI will help you to get off the waitlist.
 
Has anyone that got accepted write an update letter/LOI? Is it necessary?
I was accepted yesterday and I sent in a letter of interest! in the info session I attended the Dean made a comment about how they like continued interest and encouraged the letters. i had 0 update because I have just continued all the same activities that were on my application, so my letter was just about how my current activities reflect Creighton's mission and how I was excited to expand my service to different communities at Creighton! N = 1 but I dont think an interest letter would hurt pre-decision!
 
My thank you for interviewing message disappeared. Do you guys think that means an A is coming or just that they made a decision? Interviewed two weeks ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview is on Monday. Anyone have any last minute advice? I really like this school and can see myself going to it. Thank you!
 
Hey guys! Just got accepted to the Omaha campus! Quick question, I was given my nest account information but I don't know where to pay the 100$ fee and accept the offer. If anybody could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!
 
Hey guys! Just got accepted to the Omaha campus! Quick question, I was given my nest account information but I don't know where to pay the 100$ fee and accept the offer. If anybody could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!
First off, congratulations! When you log in, it will be immediately on the first page that loads towards the bottom titled "Pay for School's Class Reservation Deposit Online" Hope this helps.
 
First off, congratulations! When you log in, it will be immediately on the first page that loads towards the bottom titled "Pay for School's Class Reservation Deposit Online" Hope this helps.
Thank you so much 🙂! Is this form on the secondary portal or the nest account? Because I dont see it in either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else have a super relaxed interview here? My interview was much more chill than I was expecting. Lol I don’t know if I did well or not. I felt like I was blabbering and stumbling over my words a lot.
 
Anyone else have a super relaxed interview here? My interview was much more chill than I was expecting. Lol I don’t know if I did well or not. I felt like I was blabbering and stumbling over my words a lot.
I enjoyed my interviews thoroughly. The student was soo nice, I want to be her friend lol
 
For those of you that interviewed last week did they specify when they are going to release acceptances?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone who paid the deposit here please DM me and help me?

Edit: Of course I figured it out right after posting this. For anyone who is struggling and doesn't see any options on their portal, search the term they give in the email in the top bar and it'll fetch the right link for you.
 
Last edited: