2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For 2/5 week interviewees, have only those who selected the Phx campus heard back??

Members don't see this ad :)
For 2/5 week interviewees, have only those who selected the Phx campus heard back??
I interviewed the week of 2/5 and have not heard back. No change in my portal either. They told us we would hear back 3/18 or 3/25 so they might have split us up if there were a lot of apps to review!

Reactions: 1 user
Let go of my A to Phoenix here, wonderful school - GL to you guys.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Where can I find this information?
The 40/150 number came from someone on reddit who asked creighton admissions and it was actually a few years ago (oops). probably inaccurate but I do think there is a lot of waitlist movement here

also anyone going to the arrupe Q&A session tomorrow at 2pm mst? not sure if it's still happening since I only found out ab it on the website

does anyone know what their waitlist movement was like last year (how many accepted off WL)? the stats I found were from a few years ago so not up to date.

Members don't see this ad :)
My thank you message went away earlier today but no Omaha second look day invite or anything.

• Care
Checked the CYMS portal and saw that I got accepted last night, no email or update on secondary portal tho.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just checked CYMS as well, and I got an Omaha A… thank you for the birthday gift Creighton🥹

Interviewed the week of 2/5

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone from 2/12 interview week have the choose your medical school option?

Gahhh just got the alternate email. Anyone have any stats or info on alternate movement?

Thank you so much!

Interviewed 02/12

• Care
Anyone know exactly what the drop in advising session for the alternate list is?

Anyone know exactly what the drop in advising session for the alternate list is?
I saw a post (forget if it was this thread or a few years back) but the person made it sound like they can help tell you where improvements might be able to be made on your app, but also maybe give some clarity on your chances of getting an A from the WL- don’t know how true that is or how much certainty they can provide though.

I plan on attending earlier today and am happy to let you know what it’s like

anyone attending the drop in advising: pls lmk if they say the chances of getting off the waitlist!

They do not say the chances. They just tell you what weaknesses you might have in your application and what to do in the next few weeks. They tell you to send an update letter before first week of May because that’s when they will be reviewing AL.

got my first A yesterday for the Omaha location!! so happy :)) interviewed week of 2/5

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Thank you message disappeared for Omaha campus but no admitted students day invite :/

• Care
thank you message gone! interviewed week of 2/19 for phoenix campus, no admitted students day invite :')

edit: nothing in cyms either :,,)

Last edited:
For those of you who have been accepted off of the waitlist, did your portal change and have the admitted students day message prior to your email of your acceptance?