2021-2022 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what the exam schedule is like at Creighton?
Not sure, but if I remember correctly an M1 said during interview week that they have weekly Friday quizzes? Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe she said that was the only mandatory thing for Fridays?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! Current student at Creighton. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. Congrats to those who have been accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked my portal and the “A decision has been made on your application. Click to review your next steps.” is gone. Isn't it too late to get off the waitlist at this point?

I just checked my portal and the “A decision has been made on your application. Click to review your next steps.” is gone. Isn't it too late to get off the waitlist at this point?
Hey all! Super stoked to say that I got off the waitlist. Looking forward to meeting everyone very soon and congratulations to all of those who were accepted! Does anyone know good places for housing in the Omaha campus?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all! Super stoked to say that I got off the waitlist. Looking forward to meeting everyone very soon and congratulations to all of those who were accepted! Does anyone know good places for housing in the Omaha campus?
Atlas is most convenient. Or really any other nustyle development apartment complex

Try hard to get a roommate for the Atlas. Singles are pricey, doubles are fine. Search the FB Class M1 etc. or inquire at Last Look day. Class right across street. Very rigorous curriculum as you might expect, be ready to go day 1.