2023-2024 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To everyone who has gotten a financial aid package, how long did it take for you to get it? Did you get an email about it?
 
Hi everyone!!
Congrats on your acceptances to Creighton, I am a current M1 here and I seriously love this school! What made my first year experience so great was living at Phi Chi, Creighton's co-ed medical fraternity. Don't be fooled by the word "fraternity," it's not like your greek life experience from undergrad. It's more like a fun community where you get to live with other medical students from all four years of school. Having M2-M4s to answer questions and ask for advice about classes helped make the transition to med school way easier. It's also great to just have people around to hang out with when taking study breaks or when you want to chill on the weekends. All my housemates have become some of my closest friends in school, we really are like one big family. If you need any more incentive to live at Phi Chi, our rent is also super cheap and our house is located right next to Blackstone, so a great location.

We are still accepting applications to live at Phi Chi, and I hope many of you consider living in our awesome home! You can apply on our website creightonphichi.com under the APPLY page. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected].
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For people who got their financial aid/scholarship info, how did it come? accepted in Jan but still no info
 
Tough decision but I am withdrawing my acceptance and scholarship and going with my state school. I loved creighton I hope whoever is selected enjoys the school as eveybody I met seemed awesome there. If my financial position was a little different this school would be my number one.

Best of luck to those on the waitlist!
 
Withdrew my A -- this was my first A and had a great experience with Creighton overall so definitely have a soft spot for it. Best of luck everyone!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad