2021-2022 Creighton

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just placed on the Alt List 😢
Don't be discouraged, considering you receive such an early interview invite, you must be strongly considered! I know Creighton takes many students from the Alt list, I personally know a friend who didn't get in until June! Stay hopeful friend!
 
sorry for the dumb question but I am at the terminal stage of the acceptance process and it says "to submit acceptance decision". This is not binding correct? I already paid the deposit, created my email, etc. I have only secured my spot but this does not mean that I can not choose a different school at a later date right?
 
sorry for the dumb question but I am at the terminal stage of the acceptance process and it says "to submit acceptance decision". This is not binding correct? I already paid the deposit, created my email, etc. I have only secured my spot but this does not mean that I can not choose a different school at a later date right?
I'm pretty sure the deposit is the acceptance decision. I could be mistaken though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys, in your acceptance letter, does it say class of 2025 or class of 2026? I thought we would be class of 2026, but mine said class of 2025 and I was confused...So is it a mistake or the program is 3 years?
Haha good catch. I didn't even see that the first time I read it. It is most definitely a typo that should read 2026!
 
For those who accepted, we just need to submit the acceptance form online (via the portal) and send all the transcripts right? Do we need to submit any written form or is there anything I miss? Sorry I am quite neurotic lol
 
For those who accepted, we just need to submit the acceptance form online (via the portal) and send all the transcripts right? Do we need to submit any written form or is there anything I miss? Sorry I am quite neurotic lol
I thought transcripts didn’t need to be sent until April?
 
Hi guys, I have my interview coming up on Monday and I’m so nervous. First MD interview of the cycle. Do you guys have any tips on how to prepare? For those of you that interviewed here.
 
Hi guys, I have my interview coming up on Monday and I’m so nervous. First MD interview of the cycle. Do you guys have any tips on how to prepare? For those of you that interviewed here.
Be a nice and personable person that we would want as a classmate. It really goes a long way, in my evals at least. We had an applicant this current cycle trash talk their faculty interviewer to their student interviewer and they got waitlisted with no shot of getting off. If you're talking about your activities, show some passion for them, esp any service activities. Be ready to answer the usual med school interview questions and have questions for your interviewers. Overall be thorough in your responses as that is one of the things we have to grade for in the eval. From my own experience and that of my classmates, it's a chill experience.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who was accepted recieved an email/call yet? My portal says I was accepted and I filled out the form and deposit but I haven't actually heard from anyone yet.
 
Very curious as to an exact number myself. For some neurotic speculation, see below.

Using the general rule of schools accepting ~2.5 times as many students as they plan on matriculating, we get the following using recent data:
609 interviews and 155 matriculants
155 x 2.5 = 387 acceptances

So it is likely the post interview acceptance rate is somewhere around 63.5%
sure praying im part of that percent lol
 
Hi, are there any current student at Creighton know when does the class start usually? Is lecture recorded? Thanks!!!!
 
Accepted Omaha campus just now!!!! I got an email, but my portal doesn't have the acceptance packet there, did anyone else have this issue?
 
Accepted Omaha campus just now!!!! I got an email, but my portal doesn't have the acceptance packet there, did anyone else have this issue?
Same thing but with Phoenix campus! Glad to know i’m not the only one with the portal not working
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad