2021-2022 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also received II on 8/13 in the middle of the night! They did send me an email before I checked the portal. I'm IS and was complete on 6/30

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Are Canadian applicants always put on hold and reviewed later?

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally heard back from them (at like 4 in the morning) and it was a rejection. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
So AZCOM is giving the option to interview in person this cycle. Does anyone think it matters whether you choose virtual or in-person?

So AZCOM is giving the option to interview in person this cycle. Does anyone think it matters whether you choose virtual or in-person?
Did they send II invites yet? And I would say choose in-person if you can - but it shouldn't negatively affect you if you cant

For everyone that is hearing back, did you get an email or portal update?

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted (Secondary): 8/10
Waitlisted For Interview: 8/17

OOS; 505 MCAT, 3.5 cGPA, 3.6 sGPA

I was just put on waitlist :) Secondary completed on 07/30

Just got put on the ii waitlist! Submitted on July 14 and was complete on July 20th. I wonder if there’s any stats on how many people get put and pulled from this list.

I still haven't heard anything back yet. I wonder what this means

Reactions: 2 users
am I even sending my secondaries to schools :eyebrow: I'm not getting anything back from any school I applied for. Congrats to everyone with II or II waitlist!

Reactions: 1 user
It's weird that some people have heard back and some people like me haven't

It's weird that some people have heard back and some people like me haven't
Ya! It's starting to stress me out lol. I dont know if it means we are getting the R or if we are on hold or something

• Care
Ya! It's starting to stress me out lol. I dont know if it means we are getting the R or if we are on hold or something
Sameee like it's looking like an R for some reason lol

• Sad
Sameee like it's looking like an R for some reason lol
Probably an interview. People that are placed for interview go through an extra review (final review) before being invited so it would make sense. (Idk if all schools are like this)

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Are IIs sent through email or are we to keep checkin the portal?

Are IIs sent through email or are we to keep checkin the portal?
Mostly emails but I did see last year's thread where someone checked their portal and saw an II before getting an email

Can someone send the link to the portal by chance, I deleted my email before I realized the importance of it :(

Completed 6/29 and still haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 8 users
Supposedly it can’t make a difference because it depends on your personal preferences.

Has anyone that completed secondary July 18 or before hear back recently?