-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Texas Tech, Lubbock
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dmcdaniel3
New Member
Best of luck in your future endeavors! Congratulations!Matched here and I am withdrawing my acceptance because I got accepted somewhere closer to family. Tech has an awesome program here and a lovely incoming class, I'm almost heartbroken to write this, but it is what it is. I hope it goes to one of you lovely people. Good luck!
Congrats to you! Hope it all goes well for you!Matched here and I am withdrawing my acceptance because I got accepted somewhere closer to family. Tech has an awesome program here and a lovely incoming class, I'm almost heartbroken to write this, but it is what it is. I hope it goes to one of you lovely people. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coolbluecow
New Member
was just fixing to ask this... I haven't heard anything.Has anyone contacted the admissions office to ask about WL movement?
They don't seem to demand that you use the CYMS tool. However, if you also applied to some AMCAS schools, TTUHSC probably shows up on your AMCAS portal as an acceptance.Does TTUHSC have a commit to enroll (CTE) deadline? I tried looking all over the place and could not find any information on this. As of now, I have them as my plan to enroll, and I am still hearing back from another school nearby family.
dmcdaniel3
New Member
Accepted off the waitlist 5/17/2022. Best of luck to y'all as well!
Congrats! Phone call or email?Accepted off the waitlist 5/17/2022. Best of luck to y'all as well!
dmcdaniel3
New Member
Congrats! Phone call or email?
That's a good question & you could probably only get your answer by emailing the MD & E office to find out.Are you eligible for the regular MD program even if you apply to the MD and E program?
The program is so new, I don't know that detail.
I assume you are automatically applying for both. It's not the same school but I also applied for EnMed program at A&M and I only got accepted to the regular MD program. I doubt that TT works differently from TAMU.Are you eligible for the regular MD program even if you apply to the MD and E program?
Congrats! When did you interview? And what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?Accepted off the waitlist 5/17/2022. Best of luck to y'all as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas Tech Lubbock will sometimes do this at the end of the application cycle. I'm sure it will catch some of you off-guard.Anyone else get a phone call asking if they wish to remain on the WL-along with some other questions. Not sure what to think of it.
If you are truly interested in this school, express it during the call and they might even set up another call with you which amounts to basically a second chance at a direct interview. It means they are looking to fill a few WL spots with people who really want to be at their school 🙂
Whoa, such a late notice but such great news for you! CongratsAccepted off the WL 6/20. I can’t wait🤍❤️
What did I tell ya?Accepted off the WL 6/20. I can’t wait🤍❤️

What were the other questions they asked you, if you don't mind me asking?Anyone else get a phone call asking if they wish to remain on the WL-along with some other questions. Not sure what to think of it.
It was really basic questions. More or less just verifying my status-current acceptance, other WLs, completed prerequisites, grad school history, current status, future plans. Nothing trickyWhat were the other questions they asked you, if you don't mind me asking?
D
deleted1102547
It is important enough that it is required. Obviously, there is no one here that can tell you exactly how much it weighs for each applicant, but you may find this presentation and post helpful.How much does this school care about CASPER?