2021-2022 Texas Tech, Lubbock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any news from anyone? - acceptance off WL or heard of any movement
has anyone called to see if tech has started using the alternate pool?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Matched here and I am withdrawing my acceptance because I got accepted somewhere closer to family. Tech has an awesome program here and a lovely incoming class, I'm almost heartbroken to write this, but it is what it is. I hope it goes to one of you lovely people. Good luck!
Best of luck in your future endeavors! Congratulations!

Matched here and I am withdrawing my acceptance because I got accepted somewhere closer to family. Tech has an awesome program here and a lovely incoming class, I'm almost heartbroken to write this, but it is what it is. I hope it goes to one of you lovely people. Good luck!
Congrats to you! Hope it all goes well for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone contacted the admissions office to ask about WL movement?

Does TTUHSC have a commit to enroll (CTE) deadline? I tried looking all over the place and could not find any information on this. As of now, I have them as my plan to enroll, and I am still hearing back from another school nearby family.

Does TTUHSC have a commit to enroll (CTE) deadline? I tried looking all over the place and could not find any information on this. As of now, I have them as my plan to enroll, and I am still hearing back from another school nearby family.
They don't seem to demand that you use the CYMS tool. However, if you also applied to some AMCAS schools, TTUHSC probably shows up on your AMCAS portal as an acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the waitlist 5/17/2022. Best of luck to y'all as well!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Are you eligible for the regular MD program even if you apply to the MD and E program?

Are you eligible for the regular MD program even if you apply to the MD and E program?
I assume you are automatically applying for both. It's not the same school but I also applied for EnMed program at A&M and I only got accepted to the regular MD program. I doubt that TT works differently from TAMU.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else get a phone call asking if they wish to remain on the WL-along with some other questions. Not sure what to think of it.

Anyone else get a phone call asking if they wish to remain on the WL-along with some other questions. Not sure what to think of it.
Texas Tech Lubbock will sometimes do this at the end of the application cycle. I'm sure it will catch some of you off-guard.
If you are truly interested in this school, express it during the call and they might even set up another call with you which amounts to basically a second chance at a direct interview. It means they are looking to fill a few WL spots with people who really want to be at their school :)

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted off the WL 6/20. I can’t wait🤍❤️

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
What were the other questions they asked you, if you don't mind me asking?

What were the other questions they asked you, if you don't mind me asking?
It was really basic questions. More or less just verifying my status-current acceptance, other WLs, completed prerequisites, grad school history, current status, future plans. Nothing tricky

How much does this school care about CASPER?