2022-2023 Arkansas

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Your admission packet for both accepted and waitlisted applicants will contain a packet of papers, thicker for accepted than waitlisted. The rejection letters will come in standard envelopes. You might be able to tell from USPS informed delivery. This was the longest week of my life. Good luck!!View attachment 366595View attachment 366596
Oh this is cool, how did you even find this? Will it be placed in your informed delivery automatically ??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted last wave, and informed delivery told me that there was a envelope that was to big to scan, but still notified me that something was in the mail.
 
What is the interest for the Fayetteville campus for this group? I'd really prefer to go to NWA to be near family support. I'm nontrad and that would really help with child care. I just wonder if it is competitive to get a slot for NWA.
 
What is the interest for the Fayetteville campus for this group? I'd really prefer to go to NWA to be near family support. I'm nontrad and that would really help with child care. I just wonder if it is competitive to get a slot for NWA.

Heavily interested in NWA too.
 
Your admission packet for both accepted and waitlisted applicants will contain a packet of papers, thicker for accepted than waitlisted. The rejection letters will come in standard envelopes. You might be able to tell from USPS informed delivery. This was the longest week of my life. Good luck!!View attachment 366595View attachment 366596
Is that Facebook post from today? I don't see it now.
Sorry guys, meant to edit but this was last year’s. Keep an eye out on fb these next week!!
 
Is anyone else going insane right now? I am horrible at being patient and the more time goes by, the more I convince myself that I won't get accepted lol
 
Is anyone else going insane right now? I am horrible at being patient and the more time goes by, the more I convince myself that I won't get accepted lol
I'm definitely in the same spot. I appreciate the more personal care of sending out letters, but at the same time we need these decisions ASAP so we can have some certainty about the next year.
 
Hope you get in then. Luckily, I have 1 A so I won't be devastated if I'm rejected. Did you apply to MD schools only?
Thank you! That is fantastic news for you!! I have strong philosophical differences against DO school, so I only applied MD. It would be dishonest of me to complete DO school because of this, though I think DO physicians are excellent and qualified the same after shadowing several. It is more so the extra that is my problem. I'm fortunate to have interviewed at three MD schools, but I don't count it in my signature because WMed is a bit weird with how they do everything. I caught an R from one of them last week...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please explain because now I am freaking out over this lol, like receive acceptance/rejections or will they just be in the mail by tomorrow?
I was told that we should be receiving them as they have already been sent out. This will likely not be the case for out-of-state folks as mail takes much longer to get to those people.
 
I was told that we should be receiving them as they have already been sent out. This will likely not be the case for out-of-state folks as mail takes much longer to get to those people.
how much do you trust your sources lol I know you said it was a secondhand convo but if it's true I will cry tears of joy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck!! It also depends how the mail runs. After they sent it out on the the 24th or 25th last year, I received mine on the 28th (Monday) in NWA. There were reports of folks receiving them as early as Friday, then so on.
 

Attachments

  • 648F968C-CDE4-4432-B6EA-52091A73ABA3.jpeg
    648F968C-CDE4-4432-B6EA-52091A73ABA3.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
I have something coming but I’m unsure if it’s UAMS or something else. Says it was sent out the 23rd and will be arriving tomorrow based on tracking number. OOS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad