2022-2023 Central Michigan

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if CMED provides students with an iPad or Macbook? I know other schools in Michigan provide these but can't find that info on CMED.
 
Will we need to use that laptop for exams or is it optional to use?
The laptop is given so that everybody has some way to take tests. I always used that laptop just because I felt like it would have been a hassle if I ran into some technological difficulty and needed IT to remote into my computer or something.
 
It has almost been 11 weeks after my interview and I haven’t heard anything. Interview date 9/16. Pretty safe to say it’s a WL or R at this point?
 
It has almost been 11 weeks after my interview and I haven’t heard anything. Interview date 9/16. Pretty safe to say it’s a WL or R at this point?
Same! But also I feel like I haven’t seen anyone from 9/16 get an A yet, unless someone wants to reply to this who did. So maybe there’s a chance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! But also I feel like I haven’t seen anyone from 9/16 get an A yet, unless someone wants to reply to this who did. So maybe there’s a chance?
I interviewed 9/16, thought it went well, but got an R on 11/16. I think there were a few other people with the same interview date who posted their rejections on 11/16, but maybe double check. Hopefully that was the wave of R’s for that interview date and you and everyone else is either WL or A!
 
I interviewed 9/16, thought it went well, but got an R on 11/16. I think there were a few other people with the same interview date who posted their rejections on 11/16, but maybe double check. Hopefully that was the wave of R’s for that interview date and you and everyone else is either WL or A!
I actually was looking back and found a few R from that date as well. I had a tech issue and could not do one of my stations so maybe that’s why it’s taking awhile for them to score me? Honestly not sure why it’s taking so long 🙁
 
ik I’ve said this a couple of times, but why are they taking so long when my interview date was 9/16😭😭 anyone hear back from that date recently?
 
ik I’ve said this a couple of times, but why are they taking so long when my interview date was 9/16😭😭 anyone hear back from that date recently?
Literally same! Interviewed 9/16 and haven’t heard back yet. I’m thinking most likely a WL or R at this point but not sure 🙁(
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally heard back. Interviewed 9/16, placed on the WL. Does anyone know what the movement is for the WL? I think I saw somewhere that it moves a lot compared to other schools
 
Anyone else interviewed 9/16 waiting to hear back? I think some people already have gotten WL from that day, but wondering if there were any As yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been rejected? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for me. (Canadian, 3.1 uGPA, 4.0 masters GPA in chemistry, 507 MCAT, full rural, low SES)

EDIT: i was complete oct 1 because i got my score back end of september
 
Has anyone been rejected? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for me. (Canadian, 3.1 uGPA, 4.0 masters GPA in chemistry, 507 MCAT, full rural, low SES)

EDIT: i was complete oct 1 because i got my score back end of september
Also Canadian and haven't heard back. complete in August. GPA 3.85, MCAT 518.