2022-2023 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if CMED provides students with an iPad or Macbook? I know other schools in Michigan provide these but can't find that info on CMED.

Does anyone know if CMED provides students with an iPad or Macbook? I know other schools in Michigan provide these but can't find that info on CMED.
CMED will provide students with a laptop of the non-Apple variety.

Reactions: 1 user
Will we need to use that laptop for exams or is it optional to use?
The laptop is given so that everybody has some way to take tests. I always used that laptop just because I felt like it would have been a hassle if I ran into some technological difficulty and needed IT to remote into my computer or something.

It has almost been 11 weeks after my interview and I haven’t heard anything. Interview date 9/16. Pretty safe to say it’s a WL or R at this point?

Members don't see this ad :)
It has almost been 11 weeks after my interview and I haven’t heard anything. Interview date 9/16. Pretty safe to say it’s a WL or R at this point?
Same! But also I feel like I haven’t seen anyone from 9/16 get an A yet, unless someone wants to reply to this who did. So maybe there’s a chance?

Same! But also I feel like I haven’t seen anyone from 9/16 get an A yet, unless someone wants to reply to this who did. So maybe there’s a chance?
I interviewed 9/16, thought it went well, but got an R on 11/16. I think there were a few other people with the same interview date who posted their rejections on 11/16, but maybe double check. Hopefully that was the wave of R’s for that interview date and you and everyone else is either WL or A!

I interviewed 9/16, thought it went well, but got an R on 11/16. I think there were a few other people with the same interview date who posted their rejections on 11/16, but maybe double check. Hopefully that was the wave of R’s for that interview date and you and everyone else is either WL or A!
I actually was looking back and found a few R from that date as well. I had a tech issue and could not do one of my stations so maybe that’s why it’s taking awhile for them to score me? Honestly not sure why it’s taking so long :(

Does CMED accept pre-II updates? Also, any pre-II R's for those complete in mid to end of August?

ik I’ve said this a couple of times, but why are they taking so long when my interview date was 9/16😭😭 anyone hear back from that date recently?

ik I’ve said this a couple of times, but why are they taking so long when my interview date was 9/16😭😭 anyone hear back from that date recently?
Literally same! Interviewed 9/16 and haven’t heard back yet. I’m thinking most likely a WL or R at this point but not sure :((

Finally heard back. Interviewed 9/16, placed on the WL. Does anyone know what the movement is for the WL? I think I saw somewhere that it moves a lot compared to other schools

Finally heard back. Interviewed 9/16, placed on the WL. Does anyone know what the movement is for the WL? I think I saw somewhere that it moves a lot compared to other schools
Finally heard back as well, WL

wait I’m so scared now.. I interviewed 9/16 but haven’t heard anything 😅 does this mean a rejection 😅

Anyone else interviewed 9/16 waiting to hear back? I think some people already have gotten WL from that day, but wondering if there were any As yet?

Has anyone been rejected? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for me. (Canadian, 3.1 uGPA, 4.0 masters GPA in chemistry, 507 MCAT, full rural, low SES)

EDIT: i was complete oct 1 because i got my score back end of september

They interview into March so you still have a chance if you haven't heard back yet.

Anyone else receive an II today? I just got one from them this morning.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been rejected? I haven't heard from them since submitting my secondary. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for me. (Canadian, 3.1 uGPA, 4.0 masters GPA in chemistry, 507 MCAT, full rural, low SES)

EDIT: i was complete oct 1 because i got my score back end of september
Also Canadian and haven't heard back. complete in August. GPA 3.85, MCAT 518.