You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Central Michigan
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received a scholarship tues from CMU. When I asked about scholarships a week ago, they said admitted students are automatically considered based on different criteria. Would reach out to admissions or financial aid office if you have more specific questionsWhen doe cmu sends scholarship info? Do they?
I received a scholarship tues from CMU. When I asked about scholarships a week ago, they said admitted students are automatically considered based on different criteria. Would reach out to admissions or financial aid office if you have more specific questions
Was told by CMU that scholarships, like admissions, are sent out on a rolling basis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrawing A! Good luck everyone
Just withdrew my A and my scholarship today! Hope it goes to one of you guys!
Good luck everyone 🙂
IS or OOS? Congrats on acceptance tho!!Just withdrew my A and my scholarship today! Hope it goes to one of you guys!
Good luck everyone 🙂
OOS!IS or OOS? Congrats on acceptance tho!!
sparkles369
New Member
how are people finding housing? I feel a lot of options are 2/3/4 bedrooms and idk how people are meeting possible roommates
sparkles369
New Member
Ohhh wait that makes sense cuz there’s barely any 1 bedrooms ty!!During my interview day, a current student said that a lot of students get a 2 bedroom and then use the second room for an office.
I expect the groupme will be more active for roommate searching after April 30thhow are people finding housing? I feel a lot of options are 2/3/4 bedrooms and idk how people are meeting possible roommates
best of luck!!! Are you IS or OOS!Just withdrew my A! Hopefully it goes to one of you deserving peeps. Best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was OOS, specifically NY!best of luck!!! Are you IS or OOS!
kforrestal
Full Member
yes i have been anxiously waiting for this week - I'm hoping to get off the waitlistHope everyone on WL hears good news this week!
Withdrew my A today...Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist🤞
donc je suis
Full Member
Withdrew A
Accepted off the waitlist this morning!! OOS
Accepted off waitlist, OOS. So happy!!!
Did you submit an loi?Accepted today! Good luck everyone!
Yes, WL in the middle of FebCongrats! Were you on WL first?
No, I did not. However, I sent an update letter.Did you submit an loi?
Accepted this morning at 10:44 🥹🥹🥹
Canadian!!! Interviewed 10/17, WL 10/29
Three cycles, one WL —> A
Canadian!!! Interviewed 10/17, WL 10/29
Three cycles, one WL —> A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a Facebook group for accepted students? If not, perhaps we could make one?
Is there a Facebook group for accepted students? If not, perhaps we could make one?
There is. You’ll get an email from someone in admissions with the link to join
Just got off the waitlist the other day!
it would be great if someone could send me a group me link for accepted students!
it would be great if someone could send me a group me link for accepted students!
Just got off the waitlist the other day!
it would be great if someone could send me a group me link for accepted students!
You're invited to my new group 'CMED accepted C/O 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
I didn't get that email 🙁
I don’t think whether your received one of those emails or not determines if you still have a chance don’t lose hope
Yeah i dont think it does either. They probably send it randomly. It’s an in person event but the email did say attendance will not affect admission.I don’t think whether your received one of those emails or not determines if you still have a chance don’t lose hope
I most likely will be goingis anyone going to the RTM event this Friday May 10?
is anyone going to the RTM event this Friday May 10?
I’ll be going as well.
kforrestal
Full Member
Anyone going to the Saginaw event can you please relay the information they mention about WLs? When I went to the Mount pleasant one they mentioned details about pulling off WL and all that and I wanna see where they’re at now that we’re past April 30th
How accurate do you all think the GroupMe is in terms of how many people are committed to CMU? Can it be used to guesstimate how many more people will be pulled off the waitlist?You're invited to my new group 'CMED accepted C/O 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
kforrestal
Full Member
The stated dates in which they were likely to pull, when they meet, how they decide who gets pulled, etc.Can I ask what they said about it at the Mt Pleasant event?
Did they say which dates?The stated dates in which they were likely to pull, when they meet, how they decide who gets pulled, etc.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kforrestal
Full Member
N
or specifically but they mentioned what weeks they were likely to pull, I was hoping someone could mention here what they say in SaginawDid they say which dates?
kforrestal
Full Member
Ngl
I’ve been using it to estimate lolHow accurate do you all think the GroupMe is in terms of how many people are committed to CMU? Can it be used to guesstimate how many more people will be pulled off the waitlist?
It’s prob once week right? I don’t think they said anything this week tho.N
or specifically but they mentioned what weeks they were likely to pull, I was hoping someone could mention here what they say in Saginaw
I was there and didn't hear them say anything like this. They said there will be more movement throughout May and June. When did you hear this?They said that a lot of the waitlist has been elevated, and it’s now starting to slow down, odds looking rough