2023-2024 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A call at 17:03 interviewed 2/16.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from 3/8 not heard back yet? Im afraid that since i havent been put on the WL and didnt receive a call that its an R

Reactions: 1 user
IS A just now, interviewed 2/16

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Decisions today y’all think?
Not sure
When did you interview? I feel like 3/1 interviewees are not getting any love lol. Or at least the ADCOMS are working backward.

Perhaps decisions will come out Wednesday like last week?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know what the "Standardized Patient & Clinical Skills Experience" part of the All Access event entails? Also if the event is worth going to? I signed up for it but it's a far drive for me

Talked to the admissions office - they said there’s one more meeting sometime next week that they’re having to finalize decisions.

And also - they don’t look at interviews in order. They look at whatever is in queue for that specific day they meet. That answers the question why some people who interviewed later hear back earlier than those who interviewed earlier and haven’t heard back at all.

Reactions: 1 users
Talked to the admissions office - they said there’s one more meeting sometime next week that they’re having to finalize decisions.

And also - they don’t look at interviews in order. They look at whatever is in queue for that specific day they meet. That answers the question why some people who interviewed later hear back earlier than those who interviewed earlier and haven’t heard back at all.
by any chance did they mention anything to you in regards to the in-person tour day next weekend? I may be remembering wrong but if I recall correctly they mentioned on April 6th (I think) that they invite admitted students and waitlisted students to see the campus.

I didn’t ask - but I doubt it’s anything that would help waitlisted applicants anyways. Best bet would be to just update them or supply another LOR if you’re waitlisted

I wish they had a live tracker like Wayne- would ease a lot of the nerves about how many have been admitted

Has anyone asked about dress code for the all-access event on April 6th?

thank you! would that mean there won't be decisions today?

thank you! would that mean there won't be decisions today?

I asked and they said all decision that were made in the last meeting were sent out so best bet no decisions today

Good luck this week to everyone waiting to hear a response!

Reactions: 5 users
how do we register for the campus event this weekend? i got one email saying registration opens in march and i never got a link to register, should I email and ask?

how do we register for the campus event this weekend? i got one email saying registration opens in march and i never got a link to register, should I email and ask?
The registration email was sent Wed 3/13. In the same email, it said the event is expected to be at capacity. Maybe email and ask if there is any space left for you to attend

The registration email was sent Wed 3/13. In the same email, it said the event is expected to be at capacity. Maybe email and ask if there is any space left for you to attend
i want to ask but that makes me feel like they didn't send me one on purpose :(

i want to ask but that makes me feel like they didn't send me one on purpose :(
I'm pretty sure it is available to WL and accepted students, so if you haven't heard back I'm sure they haven't made a decision yet. Keep that head up high!

I'm pretty sure it is available to WL and accepted students, so if you haven't heard back I'm sure they haven't made a decision yet. Keep that head up high!
thank you... I'm nervous because two separate people told me this week is when they're making those last decisions on folks and i interviewed early Feb. I'd be happy with either A or WL to be honest, it's my top school

thank you... I'm nervous because two separate people told me this week is when they're making those last decisions on folks and i interviewed early Feb. I'd be happy with either A or WL to be honest, it's my top school

For sure, keep your head up. No response so far means they haven’t counted you out, you shouldn’t either . Best of luck.

Has anyone who has interviewed still not heard anything?