2023-2024 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS pre-II R, CMU alumna :( complete in August

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone pre-ll not receive a rejection letter at this point?

Does anyone know where we can find the 2024 Match list?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if CMU’s waitlist is ranked or not?

Does anyone know if CMU’s waitlist is ranked or not?

Not sure - I did see on the AAMC waitlist procedure that they pull off the waitlist as they need so I’m assuming it is ranked

Not sure - I did see on the AAMC waitlist procedure that they pull off the waitlist as they need so I’m assuming it is ranked
From MSAR, it looks like 60 seats of their incoming class come off the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
Well that probably means that they end up offering acceptance to 60 of the waitlist, not that the class is made up of 60% waitlisted candidates. Many probably turn down the acceptance.

Anyone hear anything that was interviewed on 3/1 or 3/8?
I interviewed 2/16 and haven’t gotten a response. Someone on this page said they thought responses were supposed to happen today.

Anyone hear anything that was interviewed on 3/1 or 3/8?
I interviewed 3/1 and have not heard anything. I know someone said that today was a decision day, but I am not expecting anything considering they told us no earlier than April.

I interviewed 3/1 and have not heard anything. I know someone said that today was a decision day, but I am not expecting anything considering they told us no earlier than April.
yeah i interviewed 2/9 I was hoping to hear something today

Interviewed 3/8 and was told that we should hear back within two weeks or beginning of april

Wouldn’t be surprised if acceptances go out this week because they’re meeting today

3/8 interview, WL today. Anyone know the odds of getting off the waitlist? Trying to stay optimistic but it’s hard lol

3/8 interview, WL today. Anyone know the odds of getting off the waitlist? Trying to stay optimistic but it’s hard lol

Approximately 100 people get waitlisted and 60 of them get offered an acceptance so pretty good chance

• Care
Has anyone been accepted or waitlisted from a September interview? I looked back and only saw a few people say they were rejected not sure if I missed one.

Biting my nails now, not sure if not being waitlisted today is a good sign or a bad one.

If I wanna send an LOI should I upload it and email the admission office or just upload it?

This road to matriculation emails are going to kill me.

Reactions: 5 users