You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Central Michigan
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed 2/16 and haven’t gotten a response. Someone on this page said they thought responses were supposed to happen today.Anyone hear anything that was interviewed on 3/1 or 3/8?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cheesymedgirlie
New Member
I interviewed 3/1 and have not heard anything. I know someone said that today was a decision day, but I am not expecting anything considering they told us no earlier than April.Anyone hear anything that was interviewed on 3/1 or 3/8?
kforrestal
Full Member
yeah i interviewed 2/9 I was hoping to hear something todayI interviewed 3/1 and have not heard anything. I know someone said that today was a decision day, but I am not expecting anything considering they told us no earlier than April.
firelordazula00
Full Member
Interviewed 3/8 and was told that we should hear back within two weeks or beginning of april
I am a ball of anxiety, it’s terrible.Interviewed 3/8 and was told that we should hear back within two weeks or beginning of april
kforrestal
Full Member
I hope you right 😭Wouldn’t be surprised if acceptances go out this week because they’re meeting today
3/8 interview, WL today. Anyone know the odds of getting off the waitlist? Trying to stay optimistic but it’s hard lol
Approximately 100 people get waitlisted and 60 of them get offered an acceptance so pretty good chance
Thank you!! Really hoping for this 🤞🏼Approximately 100 people get waitlisted and 60 of them get offered an acceptance so pretty good chance
cookiemonster1627
New Member
any feb interviewers hear back?
kforrestal
Full Member
yall are scaring me3/8 interview, WL today. Anyone know the odds of getting off the waitlist? Trying to stay optimistic but it’s hard lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kforrestal
Full Member
i interviewed 2/9any feb interviewers hear back?
TheCerebralAssassin
Full Member
I interviewed back in September and still haven't heard back
Heard back after February interview
Heard back after February interview
Not good news?
firelordazula00
Full Member
are they sending out acceptances or was it a WLHeard back after February interview
Acceptanceare they sending out acceptances or was it a WL
kforrestal
Full Member
when did you hear back? this week?Acceptance
PurpleOstrich34
Full Member
Same. Not sure if we should ask about our statusI interviewed back in September and still haven't heard back
PurpleOstrich34
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted or waitlisted from a September interview? I looked back and only saw a few people say they were rejected not sure if I missed one.
Back in Februarywhen did you hear back? this week?
cheesymedgirlie
New Member
WL this morning. Interviewed 3/1
sparkles369
New Member
WL today as well, interviewed 3/1. sooo hard to stay optimistic 🥲
It almost seems like they haven’t reviewed the mid-late feb interview days yet
Seems strange considering march interviews have gotten responses.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kforrestal
Full Member
SAME i got that and my heart droppedThis road to matriculation emails are going to kill me.
A call just now. IS 3/8 interviewDid any decisions go out today?
A call at 17:03 interviewed 2/16.
IS
firelordazula00
Full Member
Has anyone from 3/8 not heard back yet? Im afraid that since i havent been put on the WL and didnt receive a call that its an R
firelordazula00
Full Member
GUYS NVM I GOT THE A CALL AT AROUND 5:50 THIS IS MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE I've been crying like crazyHas anyone from 3/8 not heard back yet? Im afraid that since i havent been put on the WL and didnt receive a call that its an R
kforrestal
Full Member
Yall think they’ll keep sending As out this week?
OOS A call today too!
Congrats!!!! When did you interview 🙂OOS A call today too!
Yall think they’ll keep sending As out this week?
[emoji2369]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the attachment?[emoji2369]
What's the attachment?
Emoji for no idea
3/8Congrats!!!! When did you interview 🙂
Not sureDecisions today y’all think?
When did you interview? I feel like 3/1 interviewees are not getting any love lol. Or at least the ADCOMS are working backward.