2022-2023 Cincinnati

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s no deposit right? Like we don’t have to place a deposit now correct? It’s just that two step page to complete for acceptance?
 
Has anyone had success getting an in-person interview changed to virtual? I am having second thoughts about driving 14 hours for this interview.
I had to reschedule mine and they were awesome. They are genuinely nice people and understanding. I loved my interview experience. They say no one on admissions committee knows your format so I'd definitely send an email. I don't think it would hurt you. I agree 14 hours is a bit much. I drove 6.5 and would only fly if it was 14 hours 🤣😭 good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interviewing this week. Can anyone share some insight on how the interview went for them? I have done an MMI in the past, but it also included a faculty and student interview portion so an only MMI format will be interesting. Was it also situational based questions or did they ask standard interview questions during the rotations?
 
I was accepted and have not received that email

Did anyone else not get it?

Edit: actually I recall seeing an email right before interview day but I can’t seem to find it. Did you receive it before the actual interview or after it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else interviewed earlier this month and starting to get nervous? 🥲🥲
Lol this week will be 3 weeks which I think is still too early but I've seen someone hear back that early before. I'm expecting 4 weeks (the following week) at the earliest. But yeah dreading the R or some shii lol
 
Lol this week will be 3 weeks which I think is still too early but I've seen someone hear back that early before. I'm expecting 4 weeks (the following week) at the earliest. But yeah dreading the R or some shii lol
You think even so for the dates on the 3rd and 4th?
 
You think even so for the dates on the 3rd and 4th?
Oh yeah. See my date is a week later. I think they have set dates where some people will hear earlier and some later. I think if they are announcing any today y'all will be in it. My date, not sure... Good luck ❤️❤️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone 2 weeks ago received a call the next morning so I think it could happen. Has anyone received an email or do those come out for everyone all at once?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad