2022-2023 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
was anyone able to change their interview to virtual? I live on the west coast and the turnaround time to book tickets is quick

was anyone able to change their interview to virtual? I live on the west coast and the turnaround time to book tickets is quick

i asked to and they said first available was in january. i just opted to keep mine in person but postpone my date to allow time to book tickets/hotel/request time off work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else tier 2 on alternate list? Not sure if my chances are great to get off the waitlist.

Anyone else tier 2 on alternate list? Not sure if my chances are great to get off the waitlist.

Well it’s better than my tier 4 lol but I saw a Reddit post saying that you have a good chance to get off at tier 2!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is the Cincinnati Financial Aid application? Does it not open until November 15?

For people that got decisions already post interview how long did Cincinnati take to get back to you all?

Hey! I made a GroupMe for accepted students!
I haven't heard re my decision I am just wondering how fast their turn around time is after the interview. I interview 10/26

I haven't heard re my decision I am just wondering how fast their turn around time is after the interview. I interview 10/26
To be honest since I interviewed before 10/15, I'm not sure if it's truly like a 1 month turn-around time, like it was for me. I think about 1 month is a good number to keep in mind because it definitely won't be longer than one month

Reactions: 1 user
It's 4-6 weeks. They should be releasing interview that were between 10/10-10/21 ish this upcoming Monday, and they release every other Monday. At least that is the pattern it has followed so far.

For everyone else who got accepted, have you heard anything about a deposit? Or the Certiphi background check?

Which dates do you think Cincinnati is going to announce post-interview decisions today?

For everyone else who got accepted, have you heard anything about a deposit? Or the Certiphi background check?
In the Certiphi email I got back in May it mentioned background checks starting in January, so I think we’ve just gotta wait on that.

Nope but I interview 10/26 so not sure if I would hear back today or in the following Mondays
I think the following decision day but you never know. You are like on the verge of too early or just right. Good luck! :)

Usually. Lol the thread is scary quiet 😢
I feel like they aren't releasing decisions today maybe. Usually i feel like people start reporting earlier in the day. Past on past decision release dates.

I feel like they aren't releasing decisions today maybe. Usually i feel like people start reporting earlier in the day. Past on past decision release dates.
Yeah, maybe delayed til tomorrow? Who knows.

Friday was a holiday, so maybe it threw a things off.

OOS A by email/portal update. Interviewed 10/21

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know when Cincinnati usually does their second look? Thanks!