2022-2023 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II Today IS LM 77. Super excited.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone who interviewed 10/10-10/21 still waiting on any news?

Has anyone heard if the committee will still meet next Friday (assuming they do every other Fri) since it is the day after Thanksgiving? Wondering how the holiday week will mess with their meeting and notification pattern.

Has anyone heard if the committee will still meet next Friday (assuming they do every other Fri) since it is the day after Thanksgiving? Wondering how the holiday week will mess with their meeting and notification pattern.
The committees meet every other Monday. They should be meeting on November 28th since acceptances went out this week.

IS II this morning, what a relief! Complete 8/09 LM75. Super excited for an in-person interview

Yes, exactly
Are you allowed to submit more than once to that update portion of the portal? I want to submit a thank you as well as an update. Unsure if I should do it in one letter or separate

Are you allowed to submit more than once to that update portion of the portal? I want to submit a thank you as well as an update. Unsure if I should do it in one letter or separate
Probably one; I'd avoid making them do too much extra. I think you could do both in one. I did a thank you and LOI in one.

Any ideas if to expect to know if we are rejected from Cinncinati or do they hold off from sharing rejection decisions until the end of the cycle? Complete on 10/03

Reactions: 1 user
Are decisions expected today for people that interviewed around 10/26?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are decisions expected today for people that interviewed around 10/26?
I interviewed over 2 weeks before that and haven't heard anything so Im hoping some decisions come out lol

I interviewed over 2 weeks before that and haven't heard anything so Im hoping some decisions come out lol
Wow. yeah I feel like things have been all over the place with the Thanksgiving holiday and that might have messed up when they released decisions. I thought Cincinatti did like every other Monday/Tues.

I'm thinking week of 10/24 cause the week prior at least some people already heard back per this thread.
Wondering if 11/2 could hear today. 4 week mark is this coming Wednesday so feel like it's right on the line

Wondering if 11/2 could hear today. 4 week mark is this coming Wednesday so feel like it's right on the line
Honestly possible but as of right now i'm just wondering if anyone is going to hear back today cause so far its been radio silence. :rofl:

Honestly possible but as of right now i'm just wondering if anyone is going to hear back today cause so far its been radio silence. :rofl:
It's pretty close to 5 PM EST. If we were going to hear today, then I think we would have by now.

II today - LM 70, OOS! Super excited as I interviewed with Cincinnati last year and was put on tier 2 and never got off. My interview is in person in just over 2 weeks so if anyone has any advice or tips I'd really appreciate it :)

Reactions: 3 users
I am so confused with the tiered watilists how does those even work

Did anybody who heard back interview in November? Just trynna figure out which dates they are up to

OOS A this morning! I had a missed phone call (which I assume was from them) and an email when I woke up. Interviewed 10/26.

Just received an II! I'm in-state with little-to-no ties to Cincinnati. LM is 68 :)

Reactions: 6 users
Do we think 11/2 interviewees could hear back early next week since we are nearing the 6 week mark?

Is there a chance they delay releasing anything until tomorrow since the last batch was delayed by a day as well?