2022-2023 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would anyone like to form a group of accepted students? I think I'm going here and I'm excited to meet people!
Yes! In-state, accepted via email on 10/21!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted on Friday 28Oct at 3:44PM!!!!! Absolutely thrilled!

In-state applicant, complete 18Jul, II 27Sep, Interviewed 07Oct, LM 74, good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Would people who have already interviewed mind sharing their stats? I am an IS applicant and trying to gauge my chances at UCONN. I have a 512 (retook a few times); 3.30 undergrad, 4.0 postbacc.

Would people who have already interviewed mind sharing their stats? I am an IS applicant and trying to gauge my chances at UCONN. I have a 512 (retook a few times); 3.30 undergrad, 4.0 postbacc.
UConn's median MCAT for the last cycle was 513 and a GPA of 3.82. I'd assume it would be pretty similar for this year, though you are out of state, it could be a bit tougher.

No ties. Complete 8/12! Super excited! Good luck to everyone.
oh wow great news! i have some loose ties and complete after you so hoping to hear something good soon...UConn is a great school!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete end of Aug no ties

Hoping for something

II offered on 11/21 in-state with an LM of 68! Interviewed last cycle but not until mid-February and was waitlisted — never came off the waitlist.

Reactions: 4 users
II offered on 11/21 in-state with an LM of 68! Interviewed last cycle but not until mid-February and was waitlisted — never came off the waitlist.

congrats. when was your II last time? I haven't heard anything but I'm OOS for this school so maybe that's why idk lol

just wondering if I can still have hope for the school

congrats. when was your II last time? I haven't heard anything but I'm OOS for this school so maybe that's why idk lol

just wondering if I can still have hope for the school
It was in early Feb. I just interview again a few weeks ago and was waitlisted again even with a much higher MCAT & being IS. Luckily I have other acceptances but I’ve lost hope for this school haha

Anyone know when they stop sending IIs? I love the school

I submitted in October so at this point, I don’t even know if it’s too late for me

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete in Aug. OOS but still haven't heard anything. The school doesn't take updates though :(

Reactions: 2 users
I was completed middle of September and In State

I received an II for Jan. 30th - I was wondering if anyone who has previously interviewed had any advice/comments about interview day? The email they sent was pretty vague and said that there would be 2 1-on-1 interviews. Does anyone know what to expect for them?

Anyone know when decisions are being released? Interviewed at the beginning of January

I received an II for Jan. 30th - I was wondering if anyone who has previously interviewed had any advice/comments about interview day? The email they sent was pretty vague and said that there would be 2 1-on-1 interviews. Does anyone know what to expect for them?
My interview was very conversational. Both interviewers (1 student, 1 Faculty) were pretty chill.

do we know if CT has wrapped up interviews?I feel like this thread has been very inactive haha

Waitlisted 1/27/23, interviewed on 1/6. Thought interview went extremely well so not sure what happened but congrats to everyone who was accepted!

• Care
Waitlisted 1/27/23, interviewed on 1/6. Thought interview went extremely well so not sure what happened but congrats to everyone who was accepted!
Really sorry to hear that. Hoping that it'll turn into an A for you! Did they give you an estimate for how long it would take to hear back during your interview day?

II this morning! they asked if I was available next Friday the 10th so I think someone might have canceled. Super excited either way :)

Reactions: 3 users
funny that this thread has literally 2 pages lol. do they interview like 5 people??? im confused