2022-2023 Connecticut

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would people who have already interviewed mind sharing their stats? I am an IS applicant and trying to gauge my chances at UCONN. I have a 512 (retook a few times); 3.30 undergrad, 4.0 postbacc.
 
Would people who have already interviewed mind sharing their stats? I am an IS applicant and trying to gauge my chances at UCONN. I have a 512 (retook a few times); 3.30 undergrad, 4.0 postbacc.
UConn's median MCAT for the last cycle was 513 and a GPA of 3.82. I'd assume it would be pretty similar for this year, though you are out of state, it could be a bit tougher.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II offered on 11/21 in-state with an LM of 68! Interviewed last cycle but not until mid-February and was waitlisted — never came off the waitlist.

congrats. when was your II last time? I haven't heard anything but I'm OOS for this school so maybe that's why idk lol

just wondering if I can still have hope for the school
 
congrats. when was your II last time? I haven't heard anything but I'm OOS for this school so maybe that's why idk lol

just wondering if I can still have hope for the school
It was in early Feb. I just interview again a few weeks ago and was waitlisted again even with a much higher MCAT & being IS. Luckily I have other acceptances but I’ve lost hope for this school haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an II for Jan. 30th - I was wondering if anyone who has previously interviewed had any advice/comments about interview day? The email they sent was pretty vague and said that there would be 2 1-on-1 interviews. Does anyone know what to expect for them?
 
I received an II for Jan. 30th - I was wondering if anyone who has previously interviewed had any advice/comments about interview day? The email they sent was pretty vague and said that there would be 2 1-on-1 interviews. Does anyone know what to expect for them?
My interview was very conversational. Both interviewers (1 student, 1 Faculty) were pretty chill.
 
Waitlisted 1/27/23, interviewed on 1/6. Thought interview went extremely well so not sure what happened but congrats to everyone who was accepted!
 
Waitlisted 1/27/23, interviewed on 1/6. Thought interview went extremely well so not sure what happened but congrats to everyone who was accepted!
Really sorry to hear that. Hoping that it'll turn into an A for you! Did they give you an estimate for how long it would take to hear back during your interview day?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad