You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was complete 7/2 and haven't heard anything I'm really curious if I've been reviewed yetI wonder how they are pulling applications because it seems like they are not going in order at all
Yeah lots of medical schools have a disclaimer on their website basically saying FYI we do not review apps in chronological order by date of submission. I assume they have some method of classifying apps... maybe based on stats, IS/OOS status? The optimistic part of me wants to think they've devised some other system that scores apps based on all of that and ECs, all the qualities they look for and not just stats lolI wonder how they are pulling applications because it seems like they are not going in order at all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+2I was complete 7/2 and haven't heard anything I'm really curious if I've been reviewed yet
Finally put on hold, complete 6/29
Got the hold, OOS LM 76, complete 7/5
Finally put on hold, complete 6/29
Completed around same time and heard nothing
bioprocrastin8r
New Member
I was complete 7/27, II yesterday morning.
Finally put on hold, complete 6/29
Complete around then but still nothing
KenyanArizona
New Member
I just received the open house series 2 email (which gave me a heart attack thinking it was an II) but I never got the first one so I’m confused. I’ve only had radio silence from them since submitting in mid August lmao
idontknow800
Full Member
same. i got so excited when i saw the sender and then was immediately so annoyed once i read the subject line 😢I just received the open house series 2 email (which gave me a heart attack thinking it was an II) but I never got the first one so I’m confused. I’ve only had radio silence from them since submitting in mid August lmao
Haha I received the first one and not the second and submitted around the same time so it seems pretty random!I just received the open house series 2 email (which gave me a heart attack thinking it was an II) but I never got the first one so I’m confused. I’ve only had radio silence from them since submitting in mid August lmao
D
deleted1126729
Complete 08/18, hold just now 🙁
Complete 08/18, hold just now 🙁
I can’t believe they’re spreading the misery during the weekend.
Sorry if this has been answered but is it likely for them to release acceptances this weekend/Monday? Or are they typically delayed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
During the interview they kept emphasizing they would release 10/17/22 the earliest, so I'm guessing they'll send out a batch on MondaySorry if this has been answered but is it likely for them to release acceptances this weekend/Monday? Or are they typically delayed?
I see, thank you! Still anxiously refreshing my email hoping for any news 😅During the interview they kept emphasizing they would release 10/17/22 the earliest, so I'm guessing they'll send out a batch on Monday
lil_raisin
Full Member
The names and times were posted at least two weeks before my interview. Though my faculty interview did suddenly change at 9pm the night before. The faculty interview time was 6 hours earlier than I was initially expecting and the actual interviewer changed, so that was definitely stressful. Overall, my faculty interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. They schedule the interviews so that the faculty can cycle through candidates, so for the most part your interview will have a time limit as there will be another candidate scheduled right after you. If you happen to be the last candidate in the cycle, or get assigned to one of the afternoon interview slots, then your interview could potentially be longer. Best of luck!Questions for those who have interviewed already: When did your interviewer names and times show up on the portal? I interview this week, and there isn’t any information there. Also, how long did your faculty interview last?
happy_squidward
Full Member
Just got the email for the second open house! (Never received the first one) Can people who went to the first open house share any thoughts they have about it? I was placed on hold a few months ago. Still interested in the program but not sure how helpful attending would be
SnailPo
Full Member
Okay, thank you! It does say on the portal that it would be posted before or the day of, so I’ll just keep checking the portal to see when it will update. Good luck to you as well!The names and times were posted at least two weeks before my interview. Though my faculty interview did suddenly change at 9pm the night before. The faculty interview time was 6 hours earlier than I was initially expecting and the actual interviewer changed, so that was definitely stressful. Overall, my faculty interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. They schedule the interviews so that the faculty can cycle through candidates, so for the most part your interview will have a time limit as there will be another candidate scheduled right after you. If you happen to be the last candidate in the cycle, or get assigned to one of the afternoon interview slots, then your interview could potentially be longer. Best of luck!
throwaway198773
Full Member
beneficial_oven10
Full Member
Is today the day we are expecting to hear something back via email? Interviewed 9/19 and have heard nothing as of yet. 

thegoodfuturedoctor
Full Member
I think so! I interviewed that day too, v nervous 😬Is today the day we are expecting to hear something back via email? Interviewed 9/19 and have heard nothing as of yet.![]()
throwaway198773
Full Member
9/13 interview. I cannot focus at work. I wish they told us which day we'd hear back.I think so! I interviewed that day too, v nervous 😬
Same interview date! I keep refreshing my email and portal. So nervous!9/13 interview. I cannot focus at work. I wish they told us which day we'd hear back.
thegoodfuturedoctor
Full Member
I’m doing a 550 piece puzzle rn to destress 👍🏼9/13 interview. I cannot focus at work. I wish they told us which day we'd hear back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post interview?Got put on hold today 🙁
I interviewed mid September and I feel like I remember them saying they release decisions on Fridays. And that they would send some acceptances out from the first few weeks of interviews at the end of October, but that most would go out early november. Feel free to correct me if anyone interpreted differently.
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
Full Member
wait are decisions rolling? or do they have a few fixed dates that they release decisions on?
I was complete 8/9 and am still not on hold! Feels like there is no rhyme or reason to the timing of everything hahaAnyone complete 9/23 and not on hold?
throwaway198773
Full Member
I interviewed mid September and I feel like I remember them saying they release decisions on Fridays. And that they would send some acceptances out from the first few weeks of interviews at the end of October, but that most would go out early november. Feel free to correct me if anyone interpreted differently.
So what do y'all think. This friday 10/21 or next friday 10/28?
beneficial_oven10
Full Member
I am hopeful for this Friday 10/21!! Fingers crossed
Complete 9/18 and nothing yet!Anyone complete 9/23 and not on hold?
Does anyone know drexel's post interview acceptance rate
Post II%-A: 50.6Does anyone know drexel's post interview acceptance rate
IS % post II-A: 56.01
OOS % post II-A: 48.72
~*~*~*~ Updated Post II Acceptance Rates 2021 ~*~*~*~
special shoutout to @Teletubby for the help on this!
Last edited:
round 49% for OOSDoes anyone know drexel's post interview acceptance rate
OMG II Did not expect it since I was complete mid July. I was never put on hold 🙂
I was complete 7/20 and I haven't heard a thing...Complete 9/18 and nothing yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo this is encouraging for those of us who haven't heard anything yetOMG II Did not expect it since I was complete mid July. I was never put on hold 🙂
Does getting the open house email mean anything? Or do they send that to everyone who was complete lol
I got that email and still got placed on hold yesterday, so I doubt it means much unfortunately.Does getting the open house email mean anything? Or do they send that to everyone who was complete lol
Aw dang, well thanks for responding!! 🙂I got that email and still got placed on hold yesterday, so I doubt it means much unfortunately.
WannabeBoneWizard
Full Member
Finally got an Open house email! it explicitly says that doesn't mean anything but I finally feel included 😂