2022-2023 Drexel

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the A. Phone call just now! Started crying on the call, so happy!

Edit- interviewed 9/12 I think this was the first day for interviewing because the guy on the phone said I was in the first batch. They are doing calls all day today for the first batch so hopefully everyone will hear soon! Good luck everyone!
And my portal has not changed yet to indicate I've been accepted. They said it would show in a few days.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the A this morning via email. Interviewed 9/21. No phone call yet. This is an incredibly bittersweet moment, as I lost my mom unexpectedly last Thursday. The service is tomorrow. Medical school admissions have undoubtedly been the last thing on my mind, but I'm so proud and relieved and know she would be too. Congratulations to all potential future Drexel classmates. 🤍

Update: Just got a call from Brian about an hour and a half after the email.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad