2022-2023 Drexel

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! New to SDN so not sure if this has been covered, but I'm seeing some posts about it, so a word of encouragement for people who are worried about post-II deferrals: they told us at my interview date (9/19) that the 50% post-II stat includes a huge amount of deferrals. They generally try to hold earlier interviewees to make it more fair for later interviews, so relatively few acceptances go out early. Both people who interview later and people who get an early post-II hold should have a fair shot at an A!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy ****. I got the A. I am IN SHOCK! This is my second application cycle in the last three years… I’m just so grateful 😭 Thank you all for the community support, and good luck to everyone still waiting on IIs, decisions, etc.

The email came at 1:39 pm EST. Interviewed 10/12. Excuse me while I continue to laugh and cry simultaneously 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad