2022-2023 Drexel

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For accepted students, do you know around when they may let us know if we will receive any scholarships? I got the email today to submit a general form for scholarship consideration but the timeline for hearing back wasn't explicit.
Was the general form just your hometown and name for you too? I'm worried I've missed something
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The scholarship email was sent to my Drexel email, not my personal one. I would check there if you've made one!
Found it! I didn't even think to check there, I use an Outlook account every day for work so I rarely log out of that one to monitor my Drexel Outlook account. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Do we think some decisions r gonna be released today🫣
Mrw GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! so I know that the medical student interview is a group interview. Was it just like a casual discussion based interview or more formal and traditional?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So at this pt, I've interviewed (11/7), been deferred (12/2), and sent an update letter (1/6). Is there anything more I can do on my part or am I just at the schools mercy rn?
 
So at this pt, I've interviewed (11/7), been deferred (12/2), and sent an update letter (1/6). Is there anything more I can do on my part or am I just at the schools mercy rn?
waiting game brother... unless you have another substantial update or letter of intent
 
For accepted students, do you know around when they may let us know if we will receive any scholarships? I got the email today to submit a general form for scholarship consideration but the timeline for hearing back wasn't explicit.
Who was the email sent from? I haven't received any scholarship emails and the financial aid office told me that accepted students should expect to receive the email, but I haven't