2022-2023 Drexel

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does drexel only have a financial aid package for direct unsubsidized? since the direct unsubsidized doesn't cover the entire tuition im guessing we would take a PLUS loan for that extra 1% interest to cover the rest but its not in the financial aid package so idk if we just have to apply for it separately through studentaid.gov
 
Hi just curious if anyone can give insight to whether or not students get to choose between Tower health Reading campus and the Philly campus and when students pick?
 
Has anyone gotten the A from being deferred? I know multiple people have asked but I figured I’d try and keep the convo going so people don’t have to scroll back pages and pages 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm writing an email to the admissions office in regards to my deferred status, and I ended the draft with this line - "Anyways, I quite enjoyed my time at Drexel during my undergraduate degree (Class of 2022) and would appreciate a chance to take the next step in my education there as well."

Could this be viewed as a letter of interest type beat because that's not what I want it to come off as. Also open to any possible rewording that could fix the ambiguity.
 
I'm writing an email to the admissions office in regards to my deferred status, and I ended the draft with this line - "Anyways, I quite enjoyed my time at Drexel during my undergraduate degree (Class of 2022) and would appreciate a chance to take the next step in my education there as well."

Could this be viewed as a letter of interest type beat because that's not what I want it to come off as. Also open to any possible rewording that could fix the ambiguity.
Watcha want it to come off as? I attached a letter of intent/update and another rec letter to my portal a couple months ago. Is that kinda vibe you wanna go with like you’ll attend if you get the A?
 
II received today, OOS. Would someone have an idea on if this would be interviewing for the waitlist spots at this time?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm writing an email to the admissions office in regards to my deferred status, and I ended the draft with this line - "Anyways, I quite enjoyed my time at Drexel during my undergraduate degree (Class of 2022) and would appreciate a chance to take the next step in my education there as well."

Could this be viewed as a letter of interest type beat because that's not what I want it to come off as. Also open to any possible rewording that could fix the ambiguity.
Wait why don't you want it to come across as a LOI? You don't want that A? haha
 
So I already sent a LOI to another school a month ago, which as I understand it means I can't send any others
 
I was wondering if Drexel sends rejections after interviews? Been browsing the forums but I haven't seen many people mention they were rejected after an interview, if anything only placed on the waitlist.
 
I was wondering if Drexel sends rejections after interviews? Been browsing the forums but I haven't seen many people mention they were rejected after an interview, if anything only placed on the waitlist.
I saw a couple. I don’t think I have ever seen a R after a defer, they usually go straight to the R. From what I have seen defer means A or waitlist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad