2022-2023 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those of you that got your package in opus, did you get an email notification? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
In OPUS, go to financial aid -> financial aid information -> view financial aid information
Thank you! Mine is not there yet. So if anyone else is still waiting, I guess not everyone's fin aid package is up.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all! I just withdrew my A from Emory. It was a heartbreaking decision but I hope it moves someone else off the WL. Good luck all!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
About woodruff/need based scholarships/financial aid packages: I emailed into someone who works in the scholarship committee on Friday and havent gotten a reply. I also sent an email into the admissions office on Monday and haven't heard back from them yet. So we will see I guess!

Anyone know how much waitlist movement is expected?
They said some years they accept as few as 0-2 people off the waitlist, some years it's more than 12. Last year only 1-2 people got in off the waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
About woodruff/need based scholarships/financial aid packages: I emailed into someone who works in the scholarship committee on Friday and havent gotten a reply. I also sent an email into the admissions office on Monday and haven't heard back from them yet. So we will see I guess!
Just got an email saying that woodruff scholars have been selected. I'm guessing they have been notified as well. The email also stated that if you have not received your financial package as of yet, you can expect it by the end of the day on Friday, April 21st.

I don't think we need a dean's certification, just a transcript from every school attended.

Does Anybody know how the deans certification works for matriculated students? Is it from every college you've ever attended, or just the ones you got a degree from?
It seems like you posted this for Emory and Baylor. Does it apply to both?

Hey everyone! Is there an accepted students GroupMe I can hop into?

Any news?
To keep everyone updated: A few more folks joined the GroupMe early last week, but that was it. Class is currently at full number. I’m unsure if they’ll add more folks, but that’s what’s going on.

Reactions: 3 users
To keep everyone updated: A few more folks joined the GroupMe early last week, but that was it. Class is currently at full number. I’m unsure if they’ll add more folks, but that’s what’s going on.
Adding that I emailed the adcom two weeks ago and they said the class was at capacity and they won't accept anyone from the waitlist unless it falls below capacity. They do not know if/when this will happen.

Should I submit my reapplication to Emory before the waitlist deadline, or should I just add them after?

Hey, guys! I was accepted to Morehouse and I’m looking for a roommate in Atlanta or someone with a spare room they can rent out. Preferably other women. Would anyone happen to know someone I could reach out to?