2022-2023 Georgetown

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now, OOS literally in shock! My first II and this school is such a reach for me :') 3.5 GPA, 511 MCAT, submitted secondary 6/28, complete 7/12
Congrats!!! You deserve it 🙂 Can I ask what your LM or WARS are just out of curiosity? I wasn't complete until 8/2 and want to know if it might be realistic for me to get an II!
 
II just now (complete 7/11, LM 73). Is anyone else having trouble accessing the "interviews" tab in the portal to schedule an interview? It isn't showing up for me 🙁
 
Last edited:
Congrats!!! You deserve it 🙂 Can I ask what your LM or WARS are just out of curiosity? I wasn't complete until 8/2 and want to know if it might be realistic for me to get an II!
LM is 66 and WARS is 68-72 give or take some clinical experience. I defff wasn't expecting an II from here but my app is also very service-oriented, specifically as it related to underserved populations! Would say anything is possible!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad