-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Hofstra
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yep, i cant do it eitherIs there anyone who just got an A but is having trouble pulling up the conditions on the portal to accept and put down a deposit?
Are decisions done for the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
richeybaseball
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed early October hear back?
I interviewed 10/7 and nothing yet.
IS A, interviewed 9/7
thecheddar
Full Member
try using an incognito browser. That helped meIs there anyone who just got an A but is having trouble pulling up the conditions on the portal to accept and put down a deposit?
Premed Friend
Full Member
I interviewed first week of October and just got the AAnyone who interviewed early October hear back?
medgirlypop242
New Member
got the A about an hour ago! II 10/21, OOS
gregmandel
Full Member
md/phd A this AM
girlinblue
Full Member
Got the A today, interviewed 11/9
anyone from 11/4?
Got the A at 8:55 EST! Interviewed 9/14, IS.😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A! Interviewed 9/9.
Also, for any future SDNers that are as neurotic as me, I did NOT submit a post-II thank you to the portal, but I guess it was okay!
Also, for any future SDNers that are as neurotic as me, I did NOT submit a post-II thank you to the portal, but I guess it was okay!
OOS A! Interviewed 9/9.
Also, for any future SDNers that are as neurotic as me, I did NOT submit a post-II thank you to the portal, but I guess it was okay!
+1. Ask me irl I’ll say it feels disingenuous, but really I just forget to write them the night after my interviews.
You're killing it this cycle, premedasaurusOOS A! Interviewed 9/9.
Also, for any future SDNers that are as neurotic as me, I did NOT submit a post-II thank you to the portal, but I guess it was okay!
Has anybody been able to pay the $100 deposit? I was able to complete the forms by opening the portal in incognito mode. Now can't login to the payment portal.
On Hofstra's portal in the interview complete tab, they said "admissions updates will be sent out via email by the end of March. Any substantive updates or other documents that you wish to add to your application in the meantime (including thank you notes although these are unnecessary) may be uploaded through the document upload section of the portal."+1. Ask me irl I’ll say it feels disingenuous, but really I just forget to write them the night after my interviews.
So for Hofstra, it doesn't seem like they would have wanted them anyways.
i think we can 🙁 it seems like everybody got their A's in the early AMAre you guys all getting your acceptances ~9am? AKA should I stop checking my email 🙁
So many As have been given out. I feel pessimisti about our chances.
super bummed. this is my dream school. but until I get the R, i’m holding out hope! maybe we will hear back in smaller batches in January. looks like that happened last year.
edit: interviewed 11/4
edit: interviewed 11/4
Last edited:
Congrats! When did you get your A email?OOS A! Interview end of October
I interviewed Nov 18th, didnt hear back yetLooks like no one who interviewed mid-November onward has heard back?
FYI works now. Seems like there was an issue with the portal before that's been fixed now.Has anybody been able to pay the $100 deposit? I was able to complete the forms by opening the portal in incognito mode. Now can't login to the payment portal.
Accpeted today. Interviewed on 11/9. IS. This is very pleasing.
S'all good, man.
S'all good, man.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SpicyChameleon
New Member
Does anyone know if the 100$ deposit is refundable?
CompletelyTired
Full Member
A
Interviewed end of September - looks like its a WL/R? kinda bummed LM72 IS :/
Disappointing but it looks like it based on past threads 🙁 I'm in the same boatInterviewed end of September - looks like its a WL/R? kinda bummed LM72 IS :/
D
deleted1137230
friendly reminder to anyone who is accepted here but knows they will not attend- please withdraw your spot! some of us are still waiting and would most likely go if accepted! help eachother out 🙂)
hotbeefsammy
Full Member
No one knows if they will attend or not because they won't offer scholarships until later. You should wait and not make other people feel bad about getting accepted. It's not a zero sum gamefriendly reminder to anyone who is accepted here but knows they will not attend- please withdraw your spot! some of us are still waiting and would most likely go if accepted! help eachother out 🙂)
D
deleted1137230
omg i didn't mean to make people feel bad my bad! i meant if you for sure know you're not going cuz some ppl are lucky enough to know that by now 🙂No one knows if they will attend or not because they won't offer scholarships until later. You should wait and not make other people feel bad about getting accepted. It's not a zero sum game
Hi! Did those who interviewed yesterday already receive an email with the survey and our interviewers names?
Has anyone from early November heard back yet? (Post-Christmas holiday)
Ear_BS
Full Member
If you scroll up, you'll see that several acceptances has been released for those who interviewed early NovHas anyone from early November heard back yet? (Post-Christmas holiday)
nov 4th interview here and haven't heard back/ don't know if anyone from nov 4 heard back (don't think I saw anyone from nov 4 on here)Has anyone from early November heard back yet? (Post-Christmas holiday)
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any update on this?Is the C/O 2027 FB page for accepted students already available? Can't find it anywhere.
I also interviewed on Nov 4th! Fingers crossed for both of us!nov 4th interview here and haven't heard back/ don't know if anyone from nov 4 heard back (don't think I saw anyone from nov 4 on here)
Just placed on 1st tier waitlist lol. Oh well.
Same!Just placed on 1st tier waitlist lol. Oh well.
Ear_BS
Full Member
+1Just placed on 1st tier waitlist lol. Oh well.