You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Pennsylvania State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1150307
added this school later so completed 10/29, have not heard anything, hoping for something good, I really like their medical humanities integration
D
deleted906592
Anyone who recently got an II, what dates do you remember seeing in Jan? Trying to get an idea of when I could hear back. The wait is taking a toll on me 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
la vida loca
Full Member
I recently got one a few weeks ago and a lot of dates available at end of Jan early FebruaryAnyone who recently got an II, what dates do you remember seeing in Jan? Trying to get an idea of when I could hear back. The wait is taking a toll on me 😅
D
deleted906592
thanks! and congrats/good luck!I recently got one a few weeks ago and a lot of dates available at end of Jan early February
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Damn, they’re sending stuff on weekends?!II today! OOS, ORM, complete 7/28
Congrats! Were you previously on hold?II today! OOS, ORM, complete 7/28
who is scared that end of oct/nov people are hearing back soon like next week soon (via previous years trends)
I’m still patiently waiting to hear back from an October 5th interview! It’s been over 12 weeks for me (but barely)who is scared that end of oct/nov people are hearing back soon like next week soon (via previous years trends)
Oh gosh wish they had a faster turn around but trusting the process haha hoping for the best!!I’m still patiently waiting to hear back from an October 5th interview! It’s been over 12 weeks for me (but barely)
Ehh I would LOVE to get in as PSU would automatically be at the top of schools I’m considering, but I would love it even more if someone who has been having a tough cycle got their first acceptance!Oh gosh wish they had a faster turn around but trusting the process haha hoping for the best!!
Thank you! No I wasn't on holdCongrats! Were you previously on hold?
I have mixed feelings. Excited that the wait will be over but scared of the outcome hahawho is scared that end of oct/nov people are hearing back soon like next week soon (via previous years trends)
Congrats! Stats?II today! OOS, ORM, complete 7/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! LM 71, Casper 1st quartileCongrats! Stats?
Last edited:
poppy123o6
Full Member
Pre-Hold just now. Complete Late July
HeadEmpty91
Full Member
pre-II continue to review hold just now, complete 7/29/22
Were you previously on hold?Pre-II R after completing late July. LM 71 and got strong ties to the area
Likely at the end of the week like Jan 5th or 6th. Based on last year's threads, people from early Oct to mid-Nov heard back at the end of the first full week of Jan.are we thinking decisions this week for late oct early nov interviews ?
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
+1I was complete late July and have heard nothing. Anyone else in the same boat?
Were you previously on hold?
Nope, never out on hold
uravgapplicanf
Full Member
II today, complete 7/16. OOS, ORM
BigPreMedGuy22
Full Member
Do you mind sharing stats or if you were previously on hold?II today, complete 7/16. OOS, ORM
uravgapplicanf
Full Member
I was never on hold, LM 67Do you mind sharing stats or if you were previously on hold?
Do people on hold even get interviews here? Couldn’t find anything from previous years
A! Interviewed in early October and I'm beyond excited. This school has everything I want!!
Edit: Those who have been previously accepted, have you heard about FinAid or Scholarships?
Edit: Those who have been previously accepted, have you heard about FinAid or Scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, is the $100 deposit refundable?
Congrats!! Did they call or email?A! Interviewed in early October and I'm beyond excited. This school has everything I want!!
Edit: Those who have been previously accepted, have you heard about FinAid or Scholarships?
Any nov people hear back?
Not yetAny nov people hear back?
total_tradegy22
Full Member
Same, and this is also my 2nd time on the hold list. UghPlaced on hold a moment ago (same as last year), interviewed 10/26
Email and update to my portalCongrats!! Did they call or email?
Nightcrawler00
Full Member
Accepted just now, interviewed 11/7, OOS, LM 67.5
Thanks for the infoEmail and update to my portal
snailmailturbo
Full Member
What is a post-interview hold compared to waitlist
greengobbler
Full Member
Should 11/18 interview date hear back today or is that for the end of January?
I was accepted in early December and I haven’t heard anything yetA! Interviewed in early October and I'm beyond excited. This school has everything I want!!
Edit: Those who have been previously accepted, have you heard about FinAid or Scholarships?
pyrochem
Full Member
Interviewed the same day and didn’t get anything! Looking forward to the end of JanuaryShould 11/18 interview date hear back today or is that for the end of January?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted today! First MD acceptance in my third cycle. I never thought this day would come! I interviewed 11/11. OOS.
Accepted today! First MD acceptance in my third cycle. I never thought this day would come! I interviewed 11/11. OOS.
Congratsss