2022-2023 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
me staring at my phone right now

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• cds.jpeg
    cds.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone accepted! Anyone know when Twenty-First Century scholarship information is communicated?

Reactions: 1 user
wait is it our interviewers that call us? so it could depend on their schedule?
Totally. (based on past years threads, usually interviewers call, but sometimes other faculty/adcoms call. seems random.)

Also, last year calls went out past 4:30PM EST. Some people that were accepted didn't even get a call. Portals updated around 5PM EST. Too early to panic or make assumptions. Hang in there everyone!!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i hope they just reject me...I'm tired of waitlists

Pretty sure they only do A’s or waitlists :(

Also, I was looking at last years page and it looks like A’s keep trickling in throughout the day so I’m not giving up hope yet!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just missed two calls from UPenn, does anyone have any idea if I can call someone back?? Hoping it's the same reason!

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Well have most of them gone out and only a few more come in during the afternoon? Also congrats to all A’s!!! When did you interview?

GOT THE A!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a call from KMR around 10 AM. This is my first A after being WL/R at 5 others. Surreal.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 18 users
Congratulations to everyone who received an A!! Do you mind if I ask if it was your faculty interviewer who called you or someone else?

this school got me actin like a chump answering every telemarketer that calls me

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call with an A!!! It was from my interviewer :)

Reactions: 2 users
It seems like there's no real order to how decisions are going out currently, with a mix of interviewers and admissions staff calling so far

MSTP A via email!!! International so maybe that's why they didn't call me

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It seems like there's no real order to how decisions are going out currently, with a mix of interviewers and admissions staff calling so far
As much as we try to reason this process, we should know by now that med school admissions are anything but predictable :)

MSTP A via email!!!! Screaming, crying, throwing up

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone get a call from faculty interviewer MR?

Got the A call around 11! It was no caller ID so I didn’t answer at first but they called back and I picked up. It was my faculty interviewer

Neuroticism is at an all time high right now lol....we out here just throwing initials around

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the MD A call!!!! My dream school! I can’t believe it…

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard from SS? i’m assuming it’s a WL at this point but i’m holding out some hope lol

Summary of what's happened so far (may have missed some)
Calls: KMR and JLC (Edit: MC)
Waiting on/wondering about: MR, BF, MF, SS, CB, SK (Edit: SH, ES, AW, ST)
MF has also called for the record.

Lol there's no way there are that many interviewers who haven't made calls yet😬

Also gonna throw in some initials, any calls from SN?

Anyone heard from JB (faculty)? Do student interviewers make calls?

Hi friends, let's all just crack open a cold one, close SDN, and put on a good show/movie. This morse code fiesta will only add to everyone's stress. :giggle:

Reactions: 3 users