-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Pennsylvania State
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don’t make an insta page. That’s your class’s student gov’s responsibility so just hold off on that (and maybe run as your class historian so you can run it!)Hello all! I am posting because I am an incoming student, and I'd love the chance to get to e-meet some of my fellow future classmates before summer! Crazy how we are going to move out in 3 months, and the only communication I've received is the acceptance email lol. I doubt it's just me, but I have been fixating over learning about the program / organizations and engaging with it in any capacity to make it feel real.
I couldn't find any existing groups for Class '28 online already, so I think it might be cool to create an Instagram group or something to get to know each other better, especially if you're already locked into matriculating here. If anyone is interested, then feel free to PM so I can create / add you to a chat!
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all soon! 😎
Any recent post II hold --> A movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering this tooAny recent post II hold --> A movement?
Whiplash72
Full Member
^Wondering this too
brownsfan15
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
OOS pre-II R 🙁
D
deleted1181303
OOS interview denied lol
Victor14!
Full Member
OOS pre-II R 🙁
+1
girlonamission11
Full Member
IS pre II R
Fldoc2424
Full Member
IS pre II R
Patiently waiting for my R [emoji28]
Frogonthegrill
Full Member
Checking in again on any post-interview hold movement….!!!!!🫨 waiting not so patiently
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
post II hold just now
post II hold just now
welcome to the club friendsJust received a post-interview hold. interviewed mid-February.
+ 1 "DENY INTERVIEW" this morning lol.
Are they still sending out II's? Haven't gotten my R yet.
I haven’t gotten an R either but I believe they only interviewed until end of March
I haven’t gotten my R either, but I was also complete in September which may be why I haven’t got mine yet
coolhuevos
Full Member
I was complete in July and nothing but silence from this schoolI haven’t gotten my R either, but I was also complete in September which may be why I haven’t got mine yet
bstomd2024
Full Member
@AstroSidekick or any other current med students: what are the on campus apartments like? Would you recommend them? I’m looking between them and Briarcrest, but I would have to decide by next week for the on campus housing.
Whiplash72
Full Member
Not a current student, but a Hershey native. I've been in both and I honestly can't say which is better. Both are older and small. Briarcrest is probably a little pricier, but you could have your own space and be separated from campus a bit. Student housing, I think, would require a roommate but it's on campus and I think a tad cheaper.@AstroSidekick or any other current med students: what are the on campus apartments like? Would you recommend them? I’m looking between them and Briarcrest, but I would have to decide by next week for the on campus housing.
Last edited:
scarletblaze
Full Member
Has anyone else who’s interviewed recently not received a A/hold/R yet?
I hope so!! But tbh no clueseems like only HOLD/R happened yesterday, do we think there is gonna be a wave of acceptances before the one at the end of April?
one_masterpiece
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, complete late july
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nerdthebird
Full Member
Just got my pre-II OOS "Interview Denied" email 🤣
Frogonthegrill
Full Member
+1 on HOPE SO.seems like only HOLD/R happened yesterday, do we think there is gonna be a wave of acceptances before the one at the end of April?
Pre II R
lolo_79
New Member
OOS +1Pre II R
+1OOS +1
scullybythesword
Full Member
+1Pre II R
Got my R, bout damn time
IS Pre-II R
no.green.ham
Full Member
WHY DID I GET TWO R’s [emoji24][emoji24] like
I’m totally gonna use this oneI got set free today —
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No! Really would be nice to know at least when to show up!has anyone that’s going to second look day received any additional info about it yet besides the reminder they sent?
OOS Pre-II R. Weird way to reject ppl.
Fldoc2424
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R. Weird way to reject ppl.
+1
ga_med2719
Full Member
Pre II R earlier today
Anyone have any idea about post-II hold movement?