2023-2024 Pennsylvania State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have one more question. If I have done the CTE in the AMCAS Choose Your Medical School tool, is there anything else to do? I haven't received any confirmation from Admissions or anything. I've tried to confirm with them but they haven't answered my email. Thanks!
If you committed, then you are all set. Admissions is busy preparing for the next cycle at the moment. They will reach out to your class in a few weeks once things calm down. I think I started getting hit with emails 2 weeks before orientation. They also know people are on vacation, moving, or wrapping up their jobs so people won’t reply for a while anyways.

Don’t overthink it and enjoy the month before school starts!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have one more question. If I have done the CTE in the AMCAS Choose Your Medical School tool, is there anything else to do? I haven't received any confirmation from Admissions or anything. I've tried to confirm with them but they haven't answered my email. Thanks!
there’s a pre-matriculation checklist in the admissions portal as well - start working on your immunization paperwork!

Has there been any movement recently? FB numbers keep going up, but no one seems to report on SDN. If you’ve recently been accepted off the WL, please let us know :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I've been quietly lurking and thought I should post if it was helpful to anyone. I got off the waitlist a few days ago and the Dean told me the admissions committee is constantly reviewing applicants. Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hello everyone! I wanted to mention that I got off the waitlist this past Friday! Best of luck to you all!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
got off the waitlist earlier today as an OOS A and was told the CTE deadline is 6/24

Reactions: 1 users
Are lectures recorded (attendance optional) for the most part?
Yes. Like 95% of lectures are recorded. Things that aren't recorded are Q&A sessions or patient encounters. But when we are learning NEW material, it's almost always recorded.